GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn?

+15
stempniaksen
rooneypoo
NEELY
spader
Ev
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
LethalLehner
SensFan71
wprager
Urkie
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Cronie
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

16Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:16 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:How about we wait calmly for things to HAPPEN?

This *is* calmly.

17Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:25 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There's only 23 1/2 hours to go - something's gotta happen soon.

18Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:30 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Sens Chirp mentions Dallas interested in Vermette; prospects James Neal and Jamie Benn mentioned. I say if Benn is offered, take the deal.

:&&:

definitely agree, bring it on, even though how much vermie will be missed.

19Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I just read the write-up on HockeysFutuer.com:

Potential: Top six goal-scoring winger, like a much less talented version of Wojtek Wolski.

Umm, is that really something to get excited about? A "much less talented version" of a 0.6 PPG player?

20Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:52 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

we trade vernette for a guy who could become like him...
Great :KJK:

21Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:55 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Benn is a big boy who played well in the WJ if I remember correctly. It would be a good deal - along with their first - it would be a steal.

Now the rumour is back to Chicago (Skille and or Barker) and Columbus (Leclaire)

22Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Actually, according to HockeysFuture Neal is their top prospect (grade 7.5B) and Benn is their 3rd best prospect (7.5C).

23Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:00 pm

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

504Heater wrote:Benn is a big boy who played well in the WJ if I remember correctly. It would be a good deal - along with their first - it would be a steal.

Now the rumour is back to Chicago (Skille and or Barker) and Columbus (Leclaire)

I don't think the Hawks will part with Barker now because he's having a very good season. If there is a defensemen the Hawks might give up it's Wisniewski.

Vermette for Wisniewski and Skille would be an absolute steal :D

24Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Urkie wrote:
504Heater wrote:Benn is a big boy who played well in the WJ if I remember correctly. It would be a good deal - along with their first - it would be a steal.

I don't think the Hawks will part with Barker now because he's having a very good season. If there is a defensemen the Hawks might give up it's Wisniewski.

Vermette for Wisniewski and Skille would be an absolute steal :D

Skille is a total bust.

25Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:09 pm

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Neely4Life wrote:Skille is a total bust.

He's only 21 years old. You seem to have a crystal ball when it comes to these guys.

Even if he is a bust, Wisniewski isn't.

26Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Winiewski is meh... I wouldnt be dealing Vermette for those 2, way better deals other places...

They have Seabrooke, Keith while the Campbell signing might be impossible to get away from, those are the 2 you target.

27Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:16 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

how about this:

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Mark-Christopher/Quick-Hits-before-D-Day-Updated-319/121/19763

28Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:07 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Should be an interesting day tomorrow. Bring on the trades!!! :^&^:

29Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:18 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Definitely looking forward to seeing what kind of activity goes on tomorrow.

- Unknown Author

30Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Definitely looking forward to seeing what kind of activity goes on tomorrow.
I'm anticipating a letdown.

31Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

RobbyJ wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Definitely looking forward to seeing what kind of activity goes on tomorrow.

I'm not just talking Ottawa and not just talking actual trades happening. I'm talking about Site activity, page loads, number of people logged in, potential increase in membership etc...

- Unknown Author

32Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
RobbyJ wrote:

I'm not just talking Ottawa and not just talking actual trades happening. I'm talking about Site activity, page loads, number of people logged in, potential increase in membership etc...
I'll be here all afternoon tomorrow, and most of tonight.

33Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I will be leaving soon for the game and won't be back on here until tomorrow morning bright and early before things start to get crazy.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum