GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn?

+15
stempniaksen
rooneypoo
NEELY
spader
Ev
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
LethalLehner
SensFan71
wprager
Urkie
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Cronie
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Empty Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Sens Chirp mentions Dallas interested in Vermette; prospects James Neal and Jamie Benn mentioned. I say if Benn is offered, take the deal.

:&&:

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

AMen to that!!

Sign it MURRAY!! SIGN IT!!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

LOL, I actually wonder how legit anything we hear or read is? There's been way too much talk and not enough action (that I at least care about).

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

How about we wait calmly for things to HAPPEN?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Nah, I say we riot!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Which is that smiley that isn't working? :&&:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Scared

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle it, I couldn't get the other one to work for some reason, so I replaced it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We will never get a better trade offer than Benn and a pick for those 2. Great offer - and if true, get 'er done!!

10Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd be ALL over that offer if I were Murray, unless he knows or was given a MUCH better one? (doubtful, but still)

11Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:59 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Diddle it, I couldn't get the other one to work for some reason, so I replaced it.

i was trying to use the ZOMG emoticon.

12Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

504Heater wrote:We will never get a better trade offer than Benn and a pick for those 2. Great offer - and if true, get 'er done!!

I'd take it for sure. Benn is an intriguing prospect and did very well in the WJ's. A 1st and Benn and I'll take it.

Maybe Dallas is interested in Auld too because they don't really have a reliable backup goalie? Maybe we could get something else out of them with him.

13Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:How about we wait calmly for things to HAPPEN?

This *is* calmly.

14Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There's only 23 1/2 hours to go - something's gotta happen soon.

15Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:30 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Sens Chirp mentions Dallas interested in Vermette; prospects James Neal and Jamie Benn mentioned. I say if Benn is offered, take the deal.

:&&:

definitely agree, bring it on, even though how much vermie will be missed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum