GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st

+7
SensFan71
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Jordo
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:21 am

Jordo

Sophomore
Sophomore

504Heater wrote:Jordo: Is there any legs to a Neil to Detroit for Leino rumour?

Can't remember where I read it, but it wreaks of sexy. Smile

I've heard NOTHING about Neil, which is ironic cuz he sat down and had a beer with us last night- I just didn't have the balls to ask him if he knew where he was going to get traded... sorry guys- if he had a lacerated right arm instead of calf, I might have been a little more courageous.

17Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:23 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jordo wrote:I've heard NOTHING about Neil, which is ironic cuz he sat down and had a beer with us last night- I just didn't have the balls to ask him if he knew where he was going to get traded... sorry guys- if he had a lacerated right arm instead of calf, I might have been a little more courageous.

Dung dude, do you know a lot of these guys personally?

18Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:26 am

Jordo

Sophomore
Sophomore

504Heater wrote:
Jordo wrote:I've heard NOTHING about Neil, which is ironic cuz he sat down and had a beer with us last night- I just didn't have the balls to ask him if he knew where he was going to get traded... sorry guys- if he had a lacerated right arm instead of calf, I might have been a little more courageous.

Dung dude, do you know a lot of these guys personally?

Haha, no not at all. Neil was just at the same restaurant as I was last night. Just had a very brief chat with him.

19Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:27 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Interesting. I think McCArty just got busted down to the AHL again too.

20Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:28 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh...darn it. Smile

21Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:29 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Interesting. I think McCArty just got busted down to the AHL again too.

Tell me that trade wouldn't be sweet!

22Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:32 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

do this up, and quick before the other GM's come to their senses. if Kuba wants to come back, he can come back July 1st, would we take him is a different story lol.

23Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:20 pm

lmao YEAH Detroit is going to give up Leino for MFing Neil Rolling Eyes Dream on, boys!

24Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Jordo wrote:

I've heard NOTHING about Neil, which is ironic cuz he sat down and had a beer with us last night- I just didn't have the balls to ask him if he knew where he was going to get traded... sorry guys- if he had a lacerated right arm instead of calf, I might have been a little more courageous.
(Where's the LOL emoticon? Insert here)
He wouldn't know about any of that stuff anyways...

:@: <-LMFAO this emoticon is priceless! You should keep all these things here full time!

25Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:28 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

cash wrote:lmao YEAH Detroit is going to give up Leino for MFing Neil Rolling Eyes Dream on, boys!

Agreed.

26Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cash wrote:lmao YEAH Detroit is going to give up Leino for MFing Neil Rolling Eyes Dream on, boys!

Otay. :**:

27Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:49 pm

lol Its ok Heater :@: we'll get something for him...

As for Leino, a straight up trade would include Karlsson...and not the one in the AHL Wink so....I think we're agreed that we shouldn't go after Leino.

28Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:51 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

cash wrote:lol Its ok Heater :@: we'll get something for him...

As for Leino, a straight up trade would include Karlsson...and not the one in the AHL Wink so....I think we're agreed that we shouldn't go after Leino.

Whoa.

I would not go that far.

29Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:52 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

asq2 wrote:
cash wrote:lol Its ok Heater :@: we'll get something for him...

Whoa.

I would not go that far.

Pierre McGuire would.

30Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Karlsson for Leino? Did I miss something? He's good, but I don't know if I'd go that far.

That little smiley is really cute.

31Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:20 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Karlsson moves if you are sending us someone extremely special in return. Or a top 2 pick this year. End of story.

32Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:59 pm

ok, thats maybe a little much, but we have no other prospect of equal or greater value to Leino - unless you count Foligno...

33Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:50 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

cash wrote:ok, thats maybe a little much, but we have no other prospect of equal or greater value to Leino - unless you count Foligno...

Foligno better be untouchable if you are BM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum