GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st

+7
SensFan71
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Jordo
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:01 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

It looks like Kuba's on his way out of the sens organization. From what I've been told, Murray has had a trade in place for quite sometime now (around the time the Comrie trade was made) that would see Kuba going to a "top ranked team lacking in D"- believed to be Boston, NJ, or perhaps even Washington in return for their 1st round pick in this year's draft.

People were confused as to why Murray so aptly gave up the SJ 1st... I guess this is why.

He's fielding other offers for him as we speak, but it's believed this deal will break before the deadline.

2Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:02 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice. As mentioned in the chat, I think Dallas makes a lot of sense as well.

3Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:04 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh please...please let this be true.

FingersCrossed

4Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:04 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Sweet!!! Bring on the 1st!! Bring it ONNNN!

5Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:05 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Don't forget that Kuba has a NTC.. I can't see why he wouldnt' want to waive though. It doesn't make any sense- get traded to a contender when you're going to be UFA anyway? Unless he really, really wanted to spite Ottawa somehow. haha

6Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:07 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jordo wrote:Don't forget that Kuba has a NTC.. I can't see why he wouldnt' want to waive though. It doesn't make any sense- get traded to a contender when you're going to be UFA anyway? Unless he really, really wanted to spite Ottawa somehow. haha

Kuba can inflate his contract value on a playoff team. He's gone.

7Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:07 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

SeawaySensFan wrote:Nice. As mentioned in the chat, I think Dallas makes a lot of sense as well.

I don't think a 1st would be in the cards for a team like Dallas SSF. You might be better served getting some prospects... Dallas is just too much in the mix right now, that the pick could turn into a top 15.. pretty risky..

8Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Jordo wrote:Don't forget that Kuba has a NTC.. I can't see why he wouldnt' want to waive though. It doesn't make any sense- get traded to a contender when you're going to be UFA anyway? Unless he really, really wanted to spite Ottawa somehow. haha

Kuba can inflate his contract value on a playoff team. He's gone.

Yeah, just thought it was an important fact to note. It would be absolutely insane for him not to waive.

9Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:11 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I like this. A lot. Get it done :D

- Unknown Author

10Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:12 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jordo wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Nice. As mentioned in the chat, I think Dallas makes a lot of sense as well.

I don't think a 1st would be in the cards for a team like Dallas SSF. You might be better served getting some prospects... Dallas is just too much in the mix right now, that the pick could turn into a top 15.. pretty risky..

Do you think they would part with Brunnstrom? lol

11Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:15 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

diddo, Dallas would be awesome but like statted a 1st would be alot to ask considering where it might be in the standings. hopefuly this happens sooner then later.

12Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:20 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jordo: Is there any legs to a Neil to Detroit for Leino rumour?

Can't remember where I read it, but it wreaks of sexy. Smile

13Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:21 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

504Heater wrote:Jordo: Is there any legs to a Neil to Detroit for Leino rumour?

Can't remember where I read it, but it wreaks of sexy. Smile

I've heard NOTHING about Neil, which is ironic cuz he sat down and had a beer with us last night- I just didn't have the balls to ask him if he knew where he was going to get traded... sorry guys- if he had a lacerated right arm instead of calf, I might have been a little more courageous.

14Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:23 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jordo wrote:I've heard NOTHING about Neil, which is ironic cuz he sat down and had a beer with us last night- I just didn't have the balls to ask him if he knew where he was going to get traded... sorry guys- if he had a lacerated right arm instead of calf, I might have been a little more courageous.

Dung dude, do you know a lot of these guys personally?

15Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Empty Re: Kuba to Boston or NJ for a 1st Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:26 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

504Heater wrote:
Jordo wrote:I've heard NOTHING about Neil, which is ironic cuz he sat down and had a beer with us last night- I just didn't have the balls to ask him if he knew where he was going to get traded... sorry guys- if he had a lacerated right arm instead of calf, I might have been a little more courageous.

Dung dude, do you know a lot of these guys personally?

Haha, no not at all. Neil was just at the same restaurant as I was last night. Just had a very brief chat with him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum