GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuba injures leg at practice

+14
SensHulk
Ev
Riprock
TheAvatar
SensGal
PKC
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
CockRoche
rooneypoo
wprager
stempniaksen
PTFlea
shabbs
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:39 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Oh man... it starts... leg injury from a rut in the ice...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=334215

Cuss.

2Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Re: Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:47 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

More info...

http://links.visibli.com/links/20e7b6

Bah.

Opportunity for Cowen to start up with the big club? Hmmmmmm?

3Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Re: Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This one was a hard one to swallow as I really looked forward to Kuba there. Hopefully it won't be long.

Big opportunity for Cowen, Lee, Gryba, Hale and even Campoli who I would imagine moves up the depth chart.

4Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Re: Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:05 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

I bet Cowen get's the 9 games now, but don't be surprised if they wanna keep his junior eligibility and use Wiercioch/Gryba depending how bad the injury is.

5Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Re: Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And the guys at THN are rubbing their hands now saying -- "See, what did we tell you?"

Well, at least he didn't fall on Leclaire on his way down.

6Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Re: Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:24 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:And the guys at THN are rubbing their hands now saying -- "See, what did we tell you?"

Laugh1

Well, it is only day two....

7Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Re: Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:52 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

This hurts. Kuba was going to be an important part of the 2nd pairing and 2nd powerplay. This messes up our pairings bigtime as we now have a 4th defenseman that is actually perfect for the 5/6 role they would have been in with Kuba in the lineup.

I hope he isn't out to long. Missing training camp has never been beneficial to a players season - you need that slow and methodical camp to get your body ready for the season. Trying to come back when other players are already practicing at full speed is tough no matter what color jersey they give you to were during drills.

Fingers are crossed for a negative XRay and follow-up MRI.

8Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Re: Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:56 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

stempniaksen wrote:I bet Cowen get's the 9 games now, but don't be surprised if they wanna keep his junior eligibility and use Wiercioch/Gryba depending how bad the injury is.

Agreed. I said awhile ago (2 months maybe) that I didn't think Cowen would get a 9 game trial, but now, depending on the injury to Kuba, he may. Still not sure, but I wouldn't bet against it anymore.

9Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Re: Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:03 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:And the guys at THN are rubbing their hands now saying -- "See, what did we tell you?"

This team really is injury prone. In the middle of the pack for man games lost, but it's the key players that we lose that hurts. Other teams lose their 3rd and 4th liners, we seem to lose our top players. Year after year. It's a pattern that won't stop because we have injury prone stars. It's something I have never been happy about.

10Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Re: Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

11Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Re: Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:36 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

If it was a rut, they better fix that ice!

12Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Re: Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:37 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

That doesn't look good.

13Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Re: Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Campoli fancies himself a 3 or 4. This may be his chance to back that up.

14Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Re: Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

oh dear....i thought we'd get at least a game before this sort of stuff happened...

15Kuba injures leg at practice Empty Re: Kuba injures leg at practice Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:50 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Campoli fancies himself a 3 or 4. This may be his chance to back that up.

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum