GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm Jan. 17th, 2009

+14
COLLAR UP
dennycrane
The Silfer Server
smash88
pgood
Number Twenty Nine
asq2
PTFlea
LethalLehner
Cronie
PKC
beerandsens
wprager
shabbs
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

Man, ridiculous this game should be tied right now! LOL

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:seriously, what the f*ck is wrong with Ottawa when arrogant, arsehats are allowed to bellow and chant their European football chants in OUR own home?!?!?!

Welcome to SBP... Crying

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:seriously, what the f*ck is wrong with Ottawa when arrogant, arsehats are allowed to bellow and chant their European football chants in OUR own home?!?!?!

Hey, it's not our fault, we are in the maritimes... Damn Ottawans... But really, i hate montreal... Gave my 5 month old nephew a Habs jersey for xmas, really really regretting it now

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

the crowd is probably close to 50% Habs fans... none the less, the other 50% should be yelling Go Sens Go twice as loud...

SBP needs to be a more intimidating place to play

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:

Hey, it's not our fault, we are in the maritimes... Damn Ottawans... But really, i hate montreal... Gave my 5 month old nephew a Habs jersey for xmas, really really regretting it now

Trust me, if a Hab fan was sitting near me in SBP and pulled that crap, that would be the time for me to pull one of my uncle's "big stretch and sneak a smack to the mouth' move!! LOL

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Schubert is looking LOST out there.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Schubert is looking LOST out there.

Yeah he's getting beat almost every time to the puck...

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

when does Schubert ever look to be on his game?!?! LOL

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

great, no change... Expect a goal within 10 seconds after the faceoff...
oh, scratch that... I'll be jumping up and down if the Sens manage to tie it, but I'm not expecting much... Jebus, Murray can't showcase Schubert now, can he??!?! LOL

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:great, no change... Expect a goal within 10 seconds after the faceoff...
oh, scratch that... I'll be jumping up and down if the Sens manage to tie it, but I'm not expecting much... Jebus, Murray can't showcase Schubert now, can he??!?! LOL

Thats the Dung!!!

Nice shot from Fish

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

What a beauty!!

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

HOLY FREAKIN' HELL!!!

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

WTF is Heatley's problem??? Two miserable periods, and then once he scores he decides to show a little interest in the game??

Instead of being an idiot, or a quitter, or whatever it is that his problem is, why doesn't he try playing a full 60 minutes.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Latendresse could have been called for diving too... There was definitely a hook, but he helped that along so much

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

now, wait for it boys. All the pundits will be like: "well, it was a good game by the Sens, but it's not like they were facing the East's Elite? I mean, the Habs are riddled with injuries and if Price the 'savior' was in nets this game would NEVER have been as close." bla bla bla...

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

pgood wrote:WTF is Heatley's problem??? Two miserable periods, and then once he scores he decides to show a little interest in the game??

Instead of being an idiot, or a quitter, or whatever it is that his problem is, why doesn't he try playing a full 60 minutes.

Dude, did Heater just do something I missed?!

I mean, he's sucked for 2 periods, for sure, but did I just miss something?

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:
pgood wrote:WTF is Heatley's problem??? Two miserable periods, and then once he scores he decides to show a little interest in the game??

Dude, did Heater just do something I missed?!

I mean, he's sucked for 2 periods, for sure, but did I just miss something?

Nothing overly special... mostly the kind of stuff we should expect from him; he's engaging in the play, getting to loose pucks. He looks like he wants to play hockey.

edit: If his play through periods 1 and 2 were even close to his play in period 3, I don't think the last 20 minutes would be spent discussing what a bum he's been lately.

Last edited by pgood on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Well spotlight's definitely on Elliott now.. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum