GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm Jan. 17th, 2009

+14
COLLAR UP
dennycrane
The Silfer Server
smash88
pgood
Number Twenty Nine
asq2
PTFlea
LethalLehner
Cronie
PKC
beerandsens
wprager
shabbs
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

What happened to Phillips?
and can Heatley be anymore Diddle predictable?

I'm still iffy on trading our 2nd longest serving player, but Heatley is front-and-center on my Dung list.
Would you guys do Heatley for Stamkos and TB1?

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Heatley is pissing me off to no end right now...
And to think I actually thought our guys MIGHT have a chance to beat the frickin' Habs...

pgood

Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:Heatley is pissing me off to no end right now...
And to think I actually thought our guys MIGHT have a chance to beat the frickin' Habs...

Heatley is a joke right now. He's playing weak, making terrible decisions, drifting, floating and just plain doing nothing. He should be benched for the 3rd, end of story.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Spezza seems to have picked up the Heatley-Statue-Of-Liberty thing... frig.

One thing he's definitely picked up from Heatley is that lazy Diddle slash to anyone who beats him. At least 3 of those went uncalled after he took that 2nd penalty.

pgood wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:Heatley is pissing me off to no end right now...

Heatley is a joke right now. He's playing weak, making terrible decisions, drifting, floating and just plain doing nothing. He should be benched for the 3rd, end of story.
He should be a healthy scratch against WAS. How much of an embarassment would that be?? Bench our only All-Star for the game before the break.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I wish they would at the very least strip him of that prestigious A... a few other Sens players WITH HEART would kill and gladly sport that on their jerseys with respect and pride...

I am going to finish the 3rd but I'm already assuming our beloved Sens are dead in the water on this one...

I'm waiting for the cameramen to pan over and snag Murray's mug so we can all see his reaction.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Did Spezza sleep with Heatley's lady or something?

Wink

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:I wish they would at the very least strip him of that prestigious A... a few other Sens players WITH HEART would kill and gladly sport that on their jerseys with respect and pride...

I am going to finish the 3rd but I'm already assuming our beloved Sens are dead in the water on this one...

I'm waiting for the cameramen to pan over and snag Murray's mug so we can all see his reaction.

So true... he should have had that A stripped a while ago. He certainly isn't playing like a player who deserves to wear an A. Being snake-bitten but working hard would be one thing. Floating around like he's on a 7.5 million dollar vacation is quite another.

I agree with cash. Bench his Donkey next game. Send a message... at least TRY to send a message. It's on rare occasions like this that I wish we had a guy like MacT as coach. He rarely has trouble benching a guy he thinks is under-performing. Not sure I like much else about his coaching style, but he sure isn't shy about sending messages.

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

That goal does NOT buy forgiveness for tonight... unless he manages about 2-3 more this period.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

pgood wrote:That goal does NOT buy forgiveness for tonight... unless he manages about 2-3 more this period.
That was a 3-on-1... if that wasn't in the net... the boos would have rained down.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

well said PGood. All is NOT forgiven...not yet anyway. Smile

Ah, I must have rewound the period because I couldn't figure out HOW you all were commenting on the goal when I JUST saw it. LOL oops. Gotta love PVR's!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

That was bad.

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:well said PGood. All is NOT forgiven...not yet anyway. Smile

Ah, I must have rewound the period because I couldn't figure out HOW you all were commenting on the goal when I JUST saw it. LOL oops. Gotta love PVR's!

Not sure how far you were off by in timing, but it could be a coverage delay. When I watch the game upstairs I see/hear/know about goals etc about 1-2 seconds before my dad does downstairs in the same house.

ARGH!!!! That hurts... ALOT

edit: yep... that makes that softie hurt even more... we could/should be tied

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hey-o!

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

seriously, what the f*ck is wrong with Ottawa when arrogant, arsehats are allowed to bellow and chant their European football chants in OUR own home?!?!?!

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Man, ridiculous this game should be tied right now! LOL

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:seriously, what the f*ck is wrong with Ottawa when arrogant, arsehats are allowed to bellow and chant their European football chants in OUR own home?!?!?!

Welcome to SBP... Crying

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:seriously, what the f*ck is wrong with Ottawa when arrogant, arsehats are allowed to bellow and chant their European football chants in OUR own home?!?!?!

Hey, it's not our fault, we are in the maritimes... Damn Ottawans... But really, i hate montreal... Gave my 5 month old nephew a Habs jersey for xmas, really really regretting it now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum