GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm Oct. 25th, 2008

+14
Cronie
Number Twenty Nine
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
asq2
PKC
TheAvatar
PTFlea
LethalLehner
Sens4thecup
Riprock
mattshock
wprager
shabbs
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

o.k. so I once thought the leafs and Panthers were the s**tiest teams in the NHL...but after watching tonight's game, I'm not so sure anymore.

I don't know what the players are doing...
Melnyk must be having a fit!!

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

whoa! Did the sens just score?

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

another "oh so close loss" coming right up

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

a loss to the LEAFS no less... My god this is pathetic...

What I'm getting tired of is the Dung play for 55 or so minutes then good hard desparate hockey. We haven't seen 60 minutes since game 2 against the Pens. Even the Phoenix win, they got lazy.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

same shizzit, different year....

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Look on the bright side everybody... Can you say Victor Hedman... Now excuse me while i weep like a little girl.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

as of right now we are "Number Twenty Nine" in the league....

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I couldn't agree more.
and I like Murray and have thought that a lot of his moves and acquisitions had sound reasoning; so I am stuck wondering is it the PLAYERS that aren't interested in Hartsburg's system and thus show NO heart or drive, or what!?!?

Either way, something has to happen, and QUICK! Early in the season or not, once something is allowed to continue, good luck stopping it with every passing day.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

this is just a continuation of the lazy play from last year....

dirtydirtynorth wrote:Look on the bright side everybody... Can you say Victor Hedman... Now excuse me while i weep like a little girl.

The more I watch this team play, the more I want Hedman. 3 weeks ago, I would have laughed at the suggestion that we'd be in the running for him. We are 29th in the league right now. One point above the Islanders. They have a game in hand. They lost tonight to keep pace with the Sens though. How charitable.

Cronenbergfan wrote:I couldn't agree more.
and I like Murray and have thought that a lot of his moves and acquisitions had sound reasoning; so I am stuck wondering is it the PLAYERS that aren't interested in Hartsburg's system and thus show NO heart or drive, or what!?!?

Either way, something has to happen, and QUICK! Early in the season or not, once something is allowed to continue, good luck stopping it with every passing day.

Murray won't wait much longer. He has no choice. Outside of Alfredsson, Heatley, Volchenkov and Phillips, I would be open to a trade for anyone who would bring in a nice return. Settle the D for starters. Once that is fixed and the goaltending is insulated somewhat, the confidence will start to come back offensively.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You can't play Picard 21 minutes per game - it's not fair to him, it's not fair to the team. As it is we suck Donkey in the defensive zone, let alone giving a guy who's still learning 21 minutes.

One the bright side, we've found a place for Fisher finally. 3rd line checker. That's it.

Absolutely disgusting little game. What, did no one warn the Sens that the Leafs actually play hard? Hmmm....what a shock.

Without the addition of a defender who can move the puck from our zone to the neutral zone without using the boards - there's no point even bothering with the Donkey holes who are supposed to score not doing it. What the Diddle? Have you ever seen a sadder breakout? Were the Leafs even once concerned? Why bother even checking the Sens, don't worry, they'll give it up on their own.

At least we have a goaltender now. I don't even know what the Diddle that Diddle matters, but at least we have a solid guy back there. Diddle off Gerber, have a seat and get used to 8 minutes a game Picard - and bring me in some mother Diddle talent on the back end.

Diddle s.

504Heater wrote:You can't play Picard 21 minutes per game - it's not fair to him, it's not fair to the team. As it is we suck Donkey in the defensive zone, let alone giving a guy who's still learning 21 minutes.

One the bright side, we've found a place for Fisher finally. 3rd line checker. That's it.

Absolutely disgusting little game. What, did no one warn the Sens that the Leafs actually play hard? Hmmm....what a shock.

Without the addition of a defender who can move the puck from our zone to the neutral zone without using the boards - there's no point even bothering with the Donkey holes who are supposed to score not doing it. What the Diddle? Have you ever seen a sadder breakout? Were the Leafs even once concerned? Why bother even checking the Sens, don't worry, they'll give it up on their own.

At least we have a goaltender now. I don't even know what the Diddle that Diddle matters, but at least we have a solid guy back there. Diddle off Gerber, have a seat and get used to 8 minutes a game Picard - and bring me in some mother Diddle talent on the back end.

Diddle s.

Brian Lee needs to be recalled immediately. Sending him down was a stupid move. I agree that Picard is on the ice way too much. The shocker for me though, is Kuba. I swear he's off for 30 seconds then is right back on. He's gotta be approaching 30 mins a game. In other words, way too much.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock34 wrote:

Brian Lee needs to be recalled immediately. Sending him down was a stupid move. I agree that Picard is on the ice way too much. The shocker for me though, is Kuba. I swear he's off for 30 seconds then is right back on. He's gotta be approaching 30 mins a game. In other words, way too much.

Does he ever. Kuba's good though...I can't say I'm too pissed with him. He's pretty calm and seems to make the right play most of the time.

Send us Lee and Bell - and I'll get back to you soon if I want Bass and Smith at some point.

I feel like Diddle ing puking. We got so thoroughly outworked it should be a crime.

3-2. My arse. Should've been at LEAST 6-2. Bloody flattering score. Diddle.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Did I mention that I don't need to see Swiss Cheese any more? Ever?

Because I Diddle don't. Auld's very solid. Clear his Donkey hole salary and get me a puck moving D-man (obviously not using him as trade bait as he sucks like a franking vacuum).

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

504Heater wrote:
hemlock34 wrote:

Does he ever. Kuba's good though...I can't say I'm too pissed with him. He's pretty calm and seems to make the right play most of the time.

Send us Lee and Bell - and I'll get back to you soon if I want Bass and Smith at some point.

I feel like Diddle ing puking. We got so thoroughly outworked it should be a crime.

3-2. My arse. Should've been at LEAST 6-2. Bloody flattering score. Diddle.

They will need to do something. I am sure Melnyk is not happy and will be asking to see both Murray and Hartsburg. I have been to the last 2 home games and they were not sold out. The Sens were on a long running streak of sold out games and even with those 2 most recent games being 50% off they were still not able to sell out. That has got to hurt Melnyk's pocket book. If this play continues expect to see a couple of the key players traded. Any quesses who? Rolling Eyes

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Will I need to change my avatar? :x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum