GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+7
wprager
Flo The Action
Lagoon
tim1_2
PTFlea
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Brannstrom going on the IR, Wolanin returning to the lineup.  Poor Brannstrom, that sucks.
Ugh

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i think that if Norris struggles they might bump him down a little on the lines.
a guy like Tierney, WHite or even squeeze in Stepan ona short term fix could aleviate Norris for the time being.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I'd also be more than willing to bump Galchenyuk out of the lineup and put Norris on the wing.

Tkachuk-Brown-Batherson
Stutzle-White-Dadonov
Paul-Tierney-C.Brown
Norris-Stepan-Watson

is that the line-up that was announced for tonight?

Brown on the first line is a hell of a reach on the first couple of games.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:Stepan wasn't on the ice on practice yesterday, Logan Brown was. Should see #27(?) in the lineup.

Stepan played last night.

Ok, he wasn't on the ice for practice today, then.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I'd also be more than willing to bump Galchenyuk out of the lineup and put Norris on the wing.

Tkachuk-Brown-Batherson
Stutzle-White-Dadonov
Paul-Tierney-C.Brown
Norris-Stepan-Watson

is that the line-up that was announced for tonight?

Brown on the first line is a hell of a reach on the first couple of games.

No no - not tonight's lineup. Just something I would consider doing.

With it being a home game Ottawa would have last change so they could put the Tierney line out against McDavid so it's not truly a 'first line'

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:Stepan wasn't on the ice on practice yesterday, Logan Brown was. Should see #27(?) in the lineup.

Stepan played last night.

Ok, he wasn't on the ice for practice today, then.

There was no practice or skate today. He wasn't on the ice on Sunday I believe. Then played.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens have played very well in the last four games. Great sign of things to come for the future even if we don’t win many games this year. Fun to watch right now

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Agreed. I think Hogbergs time in Ottawa is nearing an end personally . That was a game that Ottawa easily could have and should have won

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Agreed. I think Hogbergs time in Ottawa is nearing an end personally . That was a game that Ottawa easily could have and should have won

he let in some bad ones tonight.
i think his leash is a bit longer though.

good to see Dadonov get another one. that might let him loose a little.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Which one of Norris or Stepan comes out for Brown?  Norris needs more ahl time to regain confidence.  Stepan just sucks

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wouldn't take Norris out. His ice time has gone down a bit from the start of the season, but I'd let him work out the kinks with the big club. He's shown he belongs.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Neither. Anisimov on waivers. Wonder if the sens call up formenton too

This transactions likely just moves Anisimov to the taxi squad and allows Brown to be part of the active roster for tomorrow's game. Garrioch was saying during the game that this is make or break for Brown and if the Sens decide to trade him there will be plenty of interest. Probably just pumping tires on the 'plenty of interest' part.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Garrioch is such a mouth piece for the org...he's a joke at this point.

That said, I believe there'd be some interest knowing that the asking price can't be more than a 2nd rounder or equivalent at this point.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ok, anisimov out and Brown in. Good stuff

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Garrioch was also saying they were considering benching Batherson for a game

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Garrioch was also saying they were considering benching Batherson for a game

i heard that too. There's no way. He's struggling a bit but so is everyone and they took apart the most productive line on the team so that's on the coach not the player

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Garrioch was also saying they were considering benching Batherson for a game

It has to be a productive sit though, you can't say sit for a game, you have to tell him why and what you want.

Same for Norris, he's way out of his league right now, maybe literally out of his league.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Logan Brown sent to Belleville. Matthew Peca recalled from Belleville and put on the taxi squad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum