GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

+5
wprager
Lagoon
Ev
Flo The Action
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 68  Next

Go down  Message [Page 59 of 68]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Askarov about to get more starts as Berdin just got traded. Take the reigns Askarov!

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Lagoon wrote:Knight and Askarov can indeed win the thing on their own.

Definitely but we're talking about a lot of Canadian firepower. Though this is Canada's tournament to lose I can definitely see USA giving them a run for their money.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

I will take a hot goalie over firepower any day in a short tournament.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

But Zary-Byfield-Tomasino is just a wet dream.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Can I sign up just for TSN? I'm assuming all the games will be on TSN. My main tv is a Vizio with "smart" built in. I don't know if there is a TSN app I can install, so might have to hurry up and get that Nvidia Shield I was planning as a family Christmas present.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Can I sign up just for TSN? I'm assuming all the games will be on TSN. My main tv is a Vizio with "smart" built in. I don't know if there is a TSN app I can install, so might have to hurry up and get that Nvidia Shield I was planning as a family Christmas present.

You can always download the TSN App on your phone and cast it to your tv. That's what I do. I also use a friend's Roger's anyplace account. You can get TSN, Sportsnet, Global App (which includes Live TV for Global, W Network, Adult Swim, etc), and CTV. You can also jail-break a FireStick to get apps like Kodi and turn it into a media center.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As I said numerous times before, this next draft won't be as D heavy as people think. There will always be forwards ranked high and D who will slip. This is Bob McKenzie's initial top 10 for this upcoming draft, just released yesterday:

1. Owen Power (LD)
2. Simon Edvinsson (LD)
3. Dylan Guenther (RW)
4. Matthew Beniers (C)
5. Brandt Clarke (RD)
6. William Eklund (LW)
7. Kent Johnson (C)
8. Aatu Raty (C)
9. Mason McTavish (C)
10. Luke Hughes (D)

Now this ranking will probably change a ton come next summer, but there's no doubt that there are a lot of forwards mixed with D. That's why position doesn't matter. Draft who you think is the best at the time.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
wprager wrote:Can I sign up just for TSN? I'm assuming all the games will be on TSN. My main tv is a Vizio with "smart" built in. I don't know if there is a TSN app I can install, so might have to hurry up and get that Nvidia Shield I was planning as a family Christmas present.

You can always download the TSN App on your phone and cast it to your tv. That's what I do. I also use a friend's Roger's anyplace account. You can get TSN, Sportsnet, Global App (which includes Live TV for Global, W Network, Adult Swim, etc), and CTV. You can also jail-break a FireStick to get apps like Kodi and turn it into a media center.

Or just watch it on the NHL Network

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:As I said numerous times before, this next draft won't be as D heavy as people think. There will always be forwards ranked high and D who will slip. This is Bob McKenzie's initial top 10 for this upcoming draft, just released yesterday:

1. Owen Power (LD)
2. Simon Edvinsson (LD)
3. Dylan Guenther (RW)
4. Matthew Beniers (C)
5. Brandt Clarke (RD)
6. William Eklund (LW)
7. Kent Johnson (C)
8. Aatu Raty (C)
9. Mason McTavish (C)
10. Luke Hughes (D)

Now this ranking will probably change a ton come next summer, but there's no doubt that there are a lot of forwards mixed with D. That's why position doesn't matter. Draft who you think is the best at the time.

Stay retired Bob.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:

Or just watch it on the NHL Network

or stream it from a free website...
(I hope they don't start cutting out streams)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pinto doing it all. Leads the ncaa in points as doing the little things right.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'll probably just pay the $20 for a month of TSN Direct or whatever they call it in order to watch the World Jrs. Walter, if your Vizio TV runs Android, and it probably does, you should definitely be able to downloaded the TSN app onto it through the Google store. Or, as was also mentioned, using the app on your phone might give you the option to "cast" it to the TV.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hopefully we get the same penalty music as last year

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My Vizio guess back to when we had the 3D craze. I'm guessing need 8 years old, maybe as much as 10. No Android TV. My new phone is rocking a SD-865 so it probably *could* stream . I'll have to check that out.

The NHL Network carries IIHF games?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:My Vizio guess back to when we had the 3D craze. I'm guessing need 8 years old, maybe as much as 10. No Android TV.  My new phone is rocking a SD-865 so it probably *could* stream . I'll have to check that out.

The NHL Network carries IIHF games?

I think the NHL Network only shows them in the US.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

German WJrs in jeopardy.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Lagoon wrote:German WJrs in jeopardy.

Heard the same thing. Whole team needs to be in quarantine until the 24th and the 8 players who tested positive are out. Going to be undermanned the whole tournament. At which point do you just pull the plug?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Just in case the previous post wasn't clear, eight German players have tested positive and two Swedes. Not entirely sure how the Germans will proceed at this point...I think they are scheduled to play Canada on the 26th and were scheduled to play Finland on the 25th.

https://www.tsn.ca/eights-germans-two-swedes-test-positive-for-virus-at-world-juniors-1.1566032

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 59 of 68]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum