GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

+5
wprager
Lagoon
Ev
Flo The Action
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 68]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wasn't able to watch much of the game yesterday...how did Jarventie look? He didn't have anything to speak of in the boxscore.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:I wasn't able to watch much of the game yesterday...how did Jarventie look?  He didn't have anything to speak of in the boxscore.

He’s always invisible unless he is scoring or making egregious mistakes defensively. He started on one of their two scoring lines and then towards the end of the game starting missing shifts and playing in the bottom 6.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

2 shifts into this game and Raymond is already 8 times the player Stutzle is. Yzerman is laughing his PTFlea off at Ottawa.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Auto-correct for the win.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:2 shifts into this game and Raymond is already 8 times the player Stutzle is. Yzerman is laughing his PTFlea off at Ottawa.

That's the kind of analysis...that makes you a joke.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Lagoon wrote:2 shifts into this game and Raymond is already 8 times the player Stutzle is. Yzerman is laughing his PTFlea off at Ottawa.

Don’t take the bait.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I thought Stützle had a very good game. But the German team was completely out of it against the Finns. Will be tough for them to get into the medal rounds with a depleted roster.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I thought Stützle had a very good game. But the German team was completely out of it against the Finns. Will be tough for them to get into the medal rounds with a depleted roster.

They have no chance. They don’t have enough players

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:

Don’t take the bait.

I just don't care anymore though. I want to take the bait sometimes in hopes he understands that he's got Dung for brains 90% of the time. Maybe it'll eventually sink in. Or not.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm not sure what kind of person actually enjoys being an bunghole on the internet, but I guess if we ever meet Lagoon we'll figure it out.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Germany is so bad outside of two players. Feel for them.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Stutzle >>>>>>> Raymond. From what I've see Stutzle is the most skilled forward in the tournament and right now it's not even close. I would take him over any forward on team Canada and that includes Byfield . Keep in mind Stutzle played 26 minutes yesterday against Finland's top line and top pairing dmen. I'm still pissed Ottawa didn't take Peterka though. He's can keep up with Stutzle which speaks volumes

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Stutzle >>>>>>> Raymond. From what I've see Stutzle is the most skilled forward in the tournament and right now it's not even close. I would take him over any forward on team Canada and that includes Byfield . Keep in mind Stutzle played 26 minutes yesterday against Finland's top line and top pairing dmen. I'm still pissed Ottawa didn't take Peterka though. He's can keep up with Stutzle which speaks volumes

Yup he has nastiness as well. Very noticeable even in a trouncing. He’s a star.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I will say that imo Zegras is a close second. I know Cozens had 6 points tonight but based on sheer skill alone I'd take Stutzle 10 out of 10 times

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Byfield only one point tonight and it was a secondary assist Facepalm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

It's crazy to see how Stutzle can dominate a game by himself while someone like Rossi (who I am a huge fan of) is more or less invisible for Austria

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The time to start fantasizing about his future nhl linemates is coming. Damn...shades of forsberg. I had no idea he was as physical as he's showing.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Kleven had 4 turnovers/missed breakout passes on his last shift alone. Sigh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 68]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum