GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

+5
wprager
Lagoon
Ev
Flo The Action
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

Go down  Message [Page 64 of 68]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

It's crazy to see how Stutzle can dominate a game by himself while someone like Rossi (who I am a huge fan of) is more or less invisible for Austria

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The time to start fantasizing about his future nhl linemates is coming. Damn...shades of forsberg. I had no idea he was as physical as he's showing.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Kleven had 4 turnovers/missed breakout passes on his last shift alone. Sigh

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Stutzle still has a lot of growing to do. His skill is undeniable but he's also a turnover machine and soft in his own zone

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Stutzle still has a lot of growing to do. His skill is undeniable but he's also a turnover machine and soft in his own zone

He was trying to do too much for sure.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Stutzle still has a lot of growing to do. His skill is undeniable but he's also a turnover machine and soft in his own zone

He’s playing 25 minutes on an awful, short handed team. He’s trying to do it all because he has to. IMO he won’t have as much work to do as you think, especially given he’ll be on the wing. It’s pretty obvious he’ll be a star offensive player which is what we need most. The other stuff will come naturally. Turnovers aren’t a big deal especially for a young guy. The players with the puck on their stick the most will have the most turnovers. We haven’t had a forward prospect like this since Spezza.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:It's crazy to see how Stutzle can dominate a game by himself while someone like Rossi (who I am a huge fan of) is more or less invisible for Austria

Rossi is a good prospect but won’t ever shine playing for a terrible team against powerhouse squads like this. He can’t do it by himself, like you said.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Kleven had 4 turnovers/missed breakout passes on his last shift alone. Sigh

Excellent physicality and decent defensive play, but he won’t play much this tournament. He’ll have a bigger role next year when guys like York and Sanderson are gone

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Caufield will still flirt with 40G too.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

How did Jarventie look today ?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:How did Jarventie look today ?

Better. Didn’t play as much but was more confident with the puck, in his position and more engaged off-puck with lanes and awareness. He’s a very soft big man and it shows.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Goodness Stutzle is unreal.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kaliyev can't skate - or floats - or both.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:
Lagoon wrote:
Ev wrote:
Lagoon wrote:
PTFlea wrote:The only guy who skates better than Sanderson...might be Stutzle.   Holy crap

Holy crap is right. It’s like you only see Sens players.

I thought he meant for sens prospects.

Oh he definitely did not and even doubled up.

Man, you can be so dumb for someone who prides himself on being the prospect guy.  You think that i think Stutzle is faster than, say...Laf?  Are you challenged?

Stutzle was mint all game and was the fastest on eithed squad, did you catch that, or were you too busy thinking up whatever stupid, snide comment you would make next.

Double up lol.  Like anyone gives a Diddle about what you think on here you twat.

I’m good DefenceWinsChampionships

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Leave me out of it. One or a few of you need to take the high road and move on

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Is this all part of the most intelligent discussion on the web?

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Hobiesens wrote:Is this all part of the most intelligent discussion on the web?

:rp:

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Hobiesens wrote:Is this all part of the most intelligent discussion on the web?

At least we follow COVID protocols and only allow 10 or under to post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 64 of 68]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum