GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

+6
Lagoon
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Ev
wprager
DefenceWinsChampionships
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 67]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:I can't explain it but I really want the sens to draft Askarov. i hope they can move that NYI pick up to nab him.
we have lots of depth at that position but could you imagine having elite goaltending??? too good to pass up.

He’s on the top of my Isles wish list as well, but we will most likely have to trade up to get him even if the Isles lose to Florida. If the season even resumes that is.

We need to remember if the season doesn’t resume, our Isles pick becomes a lot worse then the potential 13-15 slot we had if they did end up losing to the Panthers.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Sounds like Vancouver will be picked as a hub. If the NHL knew what was good for it they'd play out the rest of the season in Canada though they'd be smart to avoid the media circus of Toronto - or maybe their plan would center around media availability in Toronto ? Either way with cases being so low here it would bode well from a player safety perspective, though I imagine a lot of the players wouldn't like the restrictions in Canada. Let the US have mlb and NBA

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I also agree with Askarov but I'd rather the Sens brought on someone like Spencer Knight who imo is a little more proven.
I'd actually trade Gus and  some combination of 2nds for Knight if the Panthers would be interested. Not a huge fan of Russian goalies. Historically speaking they want too much money and show preference to go to tax-free states

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

i can't help but feel with the rise of cases in the US, the league is going to decide to cancel the season and not hold the lottery Friday. Then I remembered it's the NHL and they need to restart and win back fans - especially with the NBA and MLB looking like it will have problems.

The NHL has so much opportunity and can own the north american sports marketshare if they do this right.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I also agree with Askarov but I'd rather the Sens brought on someone like Spencer Knight who imo is a little more proven.
I'd actually trade Gus and  some combination of 2nds for Knight if the Panthers would be interested. Not a huge fan of Russian goalies. Historically speaking they want too much money and show preference to go to tax-free states

why would florida do that trade?

Askarov is gonna be better than Knight.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Askarov > Knight in my opinion as well. Although Knight is older, I’d still argue Askarov is more proven as well as having the higher pedigree.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stutzle is ranked #2 in Bob's rankings.

Come on guys. Rossi won't go ahead of him lol.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe Bob didn't watch the alleged video evidence Wink

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:Stutzle is ranked #2 in Bob's rankings.

I guess we will see won’t we?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I will gladly fall to wherever Bob has Rossi ranked if you want to consider his rankings a mock. Please. I’m begging.

Don’t care what my avatar is. My signature is already a joke.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Lagoon wrote:I will gladly fall to wherever Bob has Rossi ranked if you want to consider his rankings a mock. Please. I’m begging.

Don’t care what my avatar is. My signature is already a joke.

I'm insulted

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Stutzle is ranked #2 in Bob's rankings.

Are you @SensInsider Smile

https://twitter.com/SensInsider/status/1275091621365911552?s=19

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No because Byfield is still my #2 without hesitation

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I found that a bit interesting in Bob's rankings...Stutzle at 2 ahead of Byfield. I know nothing though. I'm not sure I've ever seen Stutzle play, and I've only seen Byfield a handful of times.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I’d love if Detroit or any team that picks before Ottawa took Stutzle off the board. Gimme more Lafreniere, Byfield, Raymond and Rossi.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I pretty much agree with Bobs rankings almost bang on to be honest. Especially the top 6 but maybe swap Raymond and Perfetti

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:I pretty much agree with Bobs rankings almost bang on to be honest. Especially the top 6 but maybe swap Raymond and Perfetti

We don’t put too much stock in a ranking system that had 2 of 10 scouts with Byfield ranked 6th and another 2 of 10 scouts with Sanderson ranked 3rd. That’s 3rd overall btw, not 3rd best Dman.

That’s Toronto level scouting bad.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

And should clarify that just because I love Rossi, doesn’t mean I don’t love Stutzle. Stutzle will be a highlight reel. We will be getting two elites players and maybe even a 3rd with the Isles pick.

If I had my choice, this is the combos I want in order.
With 1st overall
1 Lafreniere and Byfield
2 Lafreniere and Rossi
With 2nd overall
3 Byfield and Raymond
4 Byfield and Holtz
5 Byfield and Rossi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum