GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+10
TheAvatar
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
Oglethorpe
Ev
tim1_2
Flo The Action
Lagoon
DefenceWinsChampionships
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 67]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:We are not in a rebuild. How many times does Ev have to tell us that for you to believe it? He was adamant. It wasn’t his opinion. He knew and knows.

You’ve also stated we weren’t rebuilding.

Find it.

I will wait.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Melnyk also had a letter printed in the Ottawa Sun today. Pretty much the same tone as that incredibly weird, awkward video.

If I got one thing from the video/letter, it's that Melnyk isn't selling anytime soon.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Man some fans need to chill and get lives. People saying Melnyk shouldn't have received a new liver. That's embarrassing.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:Man some fans need to chill and get lives. People saying Melnyk shouldn't have received a new liver. That's embarrassing.

That's deplorable, but I wish he'd Diddle right off.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Man some fans need to chill and get lives. People saying Melnyk shouldn't have received a new liver. That's embarrassing.

Welcome to the internet.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Two points first that is awful to say he did not deserve a liver I despise that he was able to jump over the transplant list by who he is and his money but that's the world we live in.
More importantly Shawn Simpson just tweet he had a 5 hour interview for the AGM position but was informed they are going am over way. Hopefully we hear about a new AGM very soon

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:We are not in a rebuild. How many times does Ev have to tell us that for you to believe it? He was adamant. It wasn’t his opinion. He knew and knows.

Find it.

I will wait.

Have you or have you not always stated that the Sens would keep kalrsson till the deadline or would resign him? That they would keep stone and duchene?

Does that sound like a rebuild? That’s a retool.
We seem to be going for a full scale rebuild.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Two points first that is awful to say he did not deserve a liver I despise that he was able to jump over the transplant list by who he is and his money but that's the world we live in.
More importantly Shawn Simpson just tweet he had a 5 hour interview for the AGM position but was informed they are going am over way. Hopefully we hear about a new AGM very soon

That’s not surprising though. He was a long shot.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah that’s extreme. But it’s just people venting frustration. And that is completely understandable with what’s been going on and what’s to come.
It’s gonna be a long sucky year, probably for a few years too.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Find it.

I will wait.

Have you or have you not always stated that the Sens would keep kalrsson till the deadline or would resign him? That they would keep stone and duchene?

Basically you couldn’t find any posts where I stated we were or weren’t rebuilding. Perfect, thanks. I accept your apology.

It isn’t my place to state facts.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Find it.

I will wait.

Basically you couldn’t find any posts where I stated we weren’t rebuilding. Perfect, thanks. I accept your apology.
No I have a life. I’m not gonna comb the pages for your comments.
Do you deny the above comments?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Your were clearly leaning away from a rebuild by saying, very emphatically, that Karlsson was staying. You want to rewrite history, be my guest. We don't care. We know what we know. You know?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

More noise, this time from Sens media mouthpiece, Bruce Garrioch:

https://www.tsn.ca/report-sens-want-to-keep-duchene-stone-1.1171576

They want to keep Stone and Duchene. Shocker.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That article was about as insightful as a quote from a Snapple bottle.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Simmer just blocked me on Twitter. I replied to his tweet about not getting the AGM job by saying "Condolences to @ian_mendes" and for that I'm blocked?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Simmer just blocked me on Twitter.  I replied to his tweet about not getting the AGM job by saying "Condolences to @ian_mendes" and for that I'm blocked?

He blocks anybody that says anything remotely negative, whether in jest or not. I've been blocked for a couple years now because I mentioned that his tweets were massacring the English language.

He's in a weird head space though and I think has struggled with his fair share of mental health issues, so I get it if he doesn't really want to deal with anything negative...Twitter's not a great place for him to be, but it's also important to his job.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I still don’t understand why duchene is not under contract at this point. One of the two sides isn’t being honest. If the Sens are leaking to garrioch that they want to keep him then they should have had contract negotiations already. If duchene doesn’t want to stay then why the emphatic messages that he does.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Simmer just blocked me on Twitter.  I replied to his tweet about not getting the AGM job by saying "Condolences to @ian_mendes" and for that I'm blocked?

Even more respect for Simmer now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum