GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2017 Sens Off-Season

+10
SeawaySensFan
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
wprager
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
tim1_2
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 64]

7062017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:39 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

2017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Img_0812

When Belleville has a nicer jersey.... Facepalm

7072017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:06 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We all want jagr, but...I would imagine he's looking at khl or a top contender. Pittsburgh for a million would be neat, admittedly

7082017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We don't all want jagr lol. He would be terrible in our system.

7092017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think he'd be amazing for our pp and a decent 5 on 5 guys. Why do you say that?

7102017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He may not be the speediest player but he creates space around him and for other players. I think he'd be great on the third line with Pageau.

7112017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He could help the PP, for sure, but I think the PP will be very different this year, anyway. They didn't start working on until midway through the season last year, had very few practice days in the second half. Boucher has always had a good PP and with the personnel here (Karlsson, Hoffman, Phaneuf, Ryan, Turris, Stone) the talent level is certainly not an issue.

Bold prediction time: Sens PP will be top-10 by November and will finish the year top-5.

7122017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:35 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:He could help the PP, for sure, but I think the PP will be very different this year, anyway.  They didn't start working on  until midway through the season last year, had very few practice days in the second half.  Boucher has always had a good PP and with the personnel here (Karlsson, Hoffman, Phaneuf, Ryan, Turris, Stone) the talent level is certainly not an issue.  

Bold prediction time: Sens PP will be top-10 by November and will finish the year top-5.
Bold is right.

7132017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:49 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:2017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Img_0812

When Belleville has a nicer jersey.... Facepalm

I've always felt the B-Sens had nicer jerseys. Hell they even had a festivus jersey

7142017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:He could help the PP, for sure, but I think the PP will be very different this year, anyway.  They didn't start working on  until midway through the season last year, had very few practice days in the second half.  Boucher has always had a good PP and with the personnel here (Karlsson, Hoffman, Phaneuf, Ryan, Turris, Stone) the talent level is certainly not an issue.  

I agree we could be a top 10 PP team this year. It dependson when Chabot makes it and if they want to put him with Karlsson or if they want him QBing his own powerplay. Very intriguing times coming - especially centered on Chabot. It's all about Chabot. Chabot, Chabot, Chabot, Chabot, Chabot.

Chabot.

7152017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:

I agree we could be a top 10 PP team this year.  It dependson when Chabot makes it and if they want to put him with Karlsson or if they want him QBing his own powerplay.  Very intriguing times coming - especially centered on Chabot.  It's all about Chabot.  Chabot, Chabot, Chabot, Chabot, Chabot.

Chabot.

... and a little white.

7162017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:33 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I'd prefer a PP where Hoffman was on the side boards not at the point.

Hoffman-Turris-MacArthur
Phaneuf-Karlsson

Ryan-Brassard-Stone
Chabot-Wideman/Ceci

I think Ryan off wing is the best spot for him on the PP

7172017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I'd prefer a PP where Hoffman was on the side boards not at the point.

Hoffman-Turris-MacArthur
Phaneuf-Karlsson

Ryan-Brassard-Stone
Chabot-Wideman/Ceci

I think Ryan off wing is the best spot for him on the PP

CMac ahead of Stone on PP#1?

7182017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:05 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

8x8.5 for draisaitl.
Rnh days numbered in Edmonton? Just money wise

7192017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:11 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:8x8.5 for draisaitl.

I think they've been numbered for a while.

Anyone know anything about Blaine Byron?

7202017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:38 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anyone else think that is too much, way too soon for Draisaitl? He got 77 points playing with McJesus. Even if he could do it again, it's that worth what he's getting?

7212017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:57 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:8x8.5 for draisaitl.

I think they've been numbered for a while.

Anyone know anything about Blaine Byron?

No. But please enlighten us!

7222017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:59 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Anyone else think that is too much, way too soon for Draisaitl?  He got 77 points playing with McJesus.  Even if he could do it again, it's that worth what he's getting?

Yeah it's hella risky but when they split them up during the playoffs he produced even better.
It's a catch 22. But honestly even if they bridged him would he have gotten more than 8.5 in 2 years time? It's hard to argue he would have. They could have bought themselves some time if you ask me.

7232017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:30 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Anyone else think that is too much, way too soon for Draisaitl?  He got 77 points playing with McJesus.  Even if he could do it again, it's that worth what he's getting?

Yeah it's hella risky but when they split them up during the playoffs he produced even better.
It's a catch 22. But honestly even if they bridged him would he have gotten more than 8.5 in 2 years time? It's hard to argue he would have. They could have bought themselves some time if you ask me.

I'd like to know what Spirou thinks. Over to you, Spirou...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum