GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2017 Sens Off-Season

+10
SeawaySensFan
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
wprager
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
tim1_2
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 56 of 64]

8262017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:27 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No need to trade, go get Jagr.

8272017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:44 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think the dorion plan is internal replacement for all injuries. 
Maybe in season trade. But for now I'm sure he wants to see if one of the kids can take the ball and run with it

8282017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:03 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

What is the status of Nick Paul? I saw something yesterday (can't remember where) that he was spotted at CTC on crutches.

8292017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:24 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Don Brennan (@SunDoniB):
#Sens prospect Nick Paul spotted walking down hallway at CTC on a crutch. Paul remains my dark horse candidate to make opening night roster.

At what point does the organization move on from Paul?

With MacArthur out (potentially long-term?) and all this drama unfolding in Colorado, should the Sens pull the trigger on Duchene?

8302017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:37 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Don Brennan (@SunDoniB):
#Sens prospect Nick Paul spotted walking down hallway at CTC on a crutch. Paul remains my dark horse candidate to make opening night roster.

With MacArthur out (potentially long-term?) and all this drama unfolding in Colorado, should the Sens pull the trigger on Duchene?

he has a minor injury so we should move on?

8312017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:13 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Who could stomach reading Brennan anymore. What a tool.

8322017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:14 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Also...how do the Sens pull the trigger on Duchene - not that there's any correlation between him and MacArthur anyway? By trading Chabot? Diddle no.

8332017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:34 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:Who could stomach reading Brennan anymore.  What a tool.

Brennan's part was the "dark horse" comment. He actually likes Paul. The comment about "moving on" was not Brennan's.

8342017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:38 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:Also...how do the Sens pull the trigger on Duchene - not that there's any correlation between him and MacArthur anyway?  By trading Chabot?  Diddle no.

Chabot won't be moved for anyone. He's Dorion's legacy.

Dzingle had surgery on his hand/arm and cannot shoot the puck. He was on the ice but that doesn't mean he'll be ready for the start of the season (not that holding his stick was ever a big part of his game).

In addition to Paul, Woods (the late PTO addition) is also injured. Falling like flies.

P.S. Spotted a minivan with an older couple decked out in Leafs colors with a Leafs flag on the side rear window. Too bad I was driving my wife's car this morning, if it was my old clunker I might have rammed him.

8352017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dzingel is ready according to reports.

8362017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Right you are:
http://www.ottawasun.com/2017/09/14/dzingel-ready-good-news-for-sens

But, like I said, shooting the puck wasn't really something he did well anyway:

Dzingel himself offered up the stats: four goals on 37 chances in alone on the goalie.

Note to coaching staff: don't use him in the shootout.

8372017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:37 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Also...how do the Sens pull the trigger on Duchene - not that there's any correlation between him and MacArthur anyway?  By trading Chabot?  Diddle no.

Chabot won't be moved for anyone.  He's Dorion's legacy.

Dzingle had surgery on his hand/arm and cannot shoot the puck.  He was on the ice but that doesn't mean he'll be ready for the start of the season (not that holding his stick was ever a big part of his game).

In addition to Paul, Woods (the late PTO addition) is also injured.  Falling like flies.

P.S. Spotted a minivan with an older couple decked out in Leafs colors with a Leafs flag on the side rear window.  Too bad I was driving my wife's car this morning, if it was my old clunker I might have rammed him.
Not just that. If karlsson walks he's the only insurance we have of a possible top line D in our system.

But I doubt karlsson walks

8382017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Karlsson married a local girl. Ottawa will be the only team that can give him 8 years. He'll be the main draw in the new arena. Probably buy himself a luxury penthouse condo right in the Flats.

8392017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Karlsson married a local girl.  Ottawa will be the only team that can give him 8 years.  He'll be the main draw in the new arena.  Probably buy himself a luxury penthouse condo right in the Flats.

Yeah, my insurance agent's daughter.

8402017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:39 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Don Brennan (@SunDoniB):

Dorion seems really impressed with Paul (from his comments in the Bobby Mac interview).

8412017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:41 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I wonder if a Turris, Claesson, plus deal for Duchene would get it done.

8422017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:38 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'd rather have Turris than Duchene.

8432017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 56 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Karlsson said in a quote that Chabot is further ahead that he was at this point.

Marc Brassard @mbrassard
Erik Karlsson est impressionné par Thomas Chabot. "Il est en avance sur moi au même âge", pense-t-il. #ledroit

Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 56 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum