GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries

+7
SensHulk
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
Flo The Action
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

David Cassidy (Keith Partridge). My wife had a poster of him over her bed.

Didn't realize that "Tracy" (the kid sister) has already passed away.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

RIP Johnny Bower.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

R.I.P. 2017.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:R.I.P. 2017.

And not a moment too soon.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Donnelly Rhodes - Doc Cottle on BSG, "Dutch" on Soap, many other roles in Canadian and US tv - passed away at 80.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

R.I.P. Ray Emery. The only goalie to take the Sens to the Cup Finals. Died in an early morning swimming incident.

Last edited by wprager on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:R.I.P. Ray Emery. The only goalie to take the Sens to the Cup Finals. Died in an early morning swimming incident.
Wow. That’s out of left field. RIP.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Man, Ray always seemed like such an upbeat guy despite the struggles he was having behind the scenes. Really sad.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's a terrible thing to happen. Im curious about the toxology report, I bet he felt no pain, which is good.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I would guess given Ray's history and the timing for the swim (6am?) that drugs/alcohol were involved.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Almost guaranteed.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

R.I.P. Highway 417 Moose.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would love to know where that moose came from and how he got on the 417.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm sure everyone's heard by now but there Queen Soul is gone. RIP Aretha.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Neil Simon (who wrote The Odd couple, The Goodbye Girl and roughly another 30 plays and movies). He was 91.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Burt Reynolds (Smokey and the Bandit, The Longest Yard, Deliverance).

Bill Daily (one of Newhart's patients on The Bob Newhart Show, and Major Healey on I Dream of Jeanie).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

RIP Gene Wilder. Willy Wonka, Waco Kid (Blazing Saddles), Frankenstein (Young Frankenstein) are just a few of his most memorable roles. Dead at 83 (complications of Alzheimer's).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stan Lee - you may have heard of him. R.I.P.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum