GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries

+7
SensHulk
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
Flo The Action
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah sad that Lahey gets no love. Definitely a bigger world icon

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

In addition to never having watched any Trailer Park Boys, I couldn't name a single Tragically Hip song.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:In addition to never having watched any Trailer Park Boys, I couldn't name a single Tragically Hip song.  

That means you're an ignorant bunghole according to Canadians...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I know the hip but I don’t like them. But it is sad when someone dies that means a lot to so many people.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not ignorant, or an bunghole, but I stopped listening to music except for classic rock after my initial Columbia House music club membership agreement was fulfilled. That was back in the early 90s.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I'm not ignorant, or an bunghole, but I stopped listening to music except for classic rock after my initial Columbia House music club membership agreement was fulfilled. That was back in the early 90s.  

Keep doing what you’re doing. Record companies push music on people, usually Dung safe bands that are one song wonder because they cost them less. love the music you like and don’t feel like you have to like what everyone likes.

Music is a personal choice.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My exposure to modern stuff comes primarily from watching Dancing With The Stars and the gym. My wife listens to Magic 100 so I get a few seconds' worth when I get in the car after her.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:I know the hip but I don’t like them. But it is sad when someone dies that means a lot to so many people.

I admire your "Courage." Get it?

Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries - Page 5 852933671

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

RIP, Robert "Benson" Guillaume.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:RIP, Robert "Benson" Guillaume.

Mr. Thicknose.

I just watched S1E1 of Soap on YouTube. His other (good) show (Sportsnight) it's also on YouTube.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Roy Halladay. Booo...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, 40 is too young.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, that's terrible

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, that totally sucks about Hallady. From what I heard on the radio this morning, he just got his pilot's license last month and bought this weird type of stunt plane.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Malcolm Young of AC/DC dead at the age of 64.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

David Cassidy (Keith Partridge). My wife had a poster of him over her bed.

Didn't realize that "Tracy" (the kid sister) has already passed away.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

RIP Johnny Bower.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

R.I.P. 2017.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]