GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries

+7
SensHulk
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
Flo The Action
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I listened this morning briefly to JR and Simmer. Meh. Steve was quite good at it. My commute is pretty short now, so I only listen for a few minutes each day.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wait, lee is hosting with Mendez now? Gawd, I can’t stand that guy! I might have to switch podcasts to simmer in the morning.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, Versage is on with Mendes in the afternoon. I'm not a big fan of either. Somehow, the show that, by far, sucked the most (In The Box) is left intact with Steve Lloyd and Todd White. Typical Bell Media, I guess.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I may not be quite so harsh but I agree about In The Box. Lloydy keeps making fun of White for not knowing much pop culture and for generally bring a bit of a scrub, and Whitey continually whining about being made fun of.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I may not be quite so harsh but I agree about In The Box.  Lloydy keeps making fun of White for not knowing much pop culture and for generally bring a bit of a scrub, and Whitey continually whining about being made fun of.  

Pretty much. Occasionally Whitey has a decent story about his playing days, but you have to sit through intolerable pop culture conversations where one half (Whitey) has no idea what's going on.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It would great radio if, one day, White just had enough safe drops them right there in the studio.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum