GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+10
Ev
Oglethorpe
SensHulk
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
spader
wprager
Flo The Action
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

And rested.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Varone sent back to Bingo. Pretty much confirms a Turris will be back tomorrow.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bad news about Stone, but better to rest now than closer to that word that begins with P that I won't mention.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That guy is fairly injury prone. Damn.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Varone sent back to Bingo. Pretty much confirms a Turris will be back tomorrow.

I hope it's not a rush job. We need Turris at 100 percent.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:That guy is fairly injury prone.  Damn.

He really is like The Alfie (early in his career anyway).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Bad news about Stone, but better to rest now than closer to that word that begins with P that I won't mention.

Party?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:

You must mean Alfie before the steroids.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Remember the water bottle incident? That's 'roid rage, right there.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Varone sent back to Bingo. Pretty much confirms a Turris will be back tomorrow.

Was thinking the same. And that goes for Ryan too. Don't rush them at this point.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

You must mean Alfie before the steroids.

Thank you, Mike "Huge Jawbone" Fisher.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nah, Mike was clean. Just naturally very testosterone-ey.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So sounds like no Colin White this season in Ottawa. The Frozen Four, if BC guess that far, runs April 6-8. The B-Sens still play the weekend after that, so it's possible he could play up to 3 games down there. But, really, would we want him to?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

MacArthur not ready to retire. But I wonder if him saying "I went down to Florida to retire" is going to affect him collection on the insurance money next year, if he still isn't cleared to play?

And that $3.7M that would be covered by insurance could be used elsewhere by the team.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:So sounds like no Colin White this season in Ottawa. The Frozen Four, if BC guess that far, runs April 6-8. The B-Sens still play the weekend after that, so it's possible he could play up to 3 games down there. But, really, would we want him to?

Doesn't matter what we would want. Whitey does what Whitey wants to do and that's that!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Was thinking the same.  And that goes for Ryan too.  Don't rush them at this point.

Turris' injury was some finger thing, so I doubt there's a risk of making it much worse at this point. And the same goes for Ryan I guess...who knows what to expect from Ryan at this point. The guy just quit Twitter yesterday, so you wonder where his heads at....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Was thinking the same.  And that goes for Ryan too.  Don't rush them at this point.

Turris' injury was some finger thing, so I doubt there's a risk of making it much worse at this point. And the same goes for Ryan I guess...who knows what to expect from Ryan at this point.  The guy just quit Twitter yesterday, so you wonder where his heads at....

His head's better for quitting twitter as a pro athlete IMO.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Turris' injury was some finger thing, so I doubt there's a risk of making it much worse at this point. And the same goes for Ryan I guess...who knows what to expect from Ryan at this point.  The guy just quit Twitter yesterday, so you wonder where his heads at....

His head's better for quitting twitter as a pro athlete IMO.

If you're going to be famous and on Twitter, you just need to be strong enough mentally to ignore the negative. That'd be tough in Ryan's spot, who is taking a ton of criticism (rightly and wrongly).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum