GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+10
Ev
Oglethorpe
SensHulk
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
spader
wprager
Flo The Action
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I can tell you without looking it up that Wideman has the best possession stats (Corsi) on the team. Better than Karlsson.

Methot doesn't have possession stats.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Here's Karlsson's WOWY stats 5 on 5.
http://stats.hockeyanalysis.com/showplayer.php?pid=1190&withagainst=true&season=2016-17&sit=5v5

CF% will different d partners:
Methot 47.3
Phaneuf 49.3
Boro 53.5
Claesson 50.8
Wideman 61.0
Ceci 59.1

And just a taste of what's to come:
Chabot 66.7

Oglethorpe

Veteran
Veteran

Thanks Prags. What does CF% mean. My eyes tell me that Methot is actually dragging Karlsson down when they are paired together.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Corsi events are shots and shot attempts. Corsi For (CF) is a Corsi event by your team. CF% is the percentage of total Corsi events that are by your team.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

White with 3 PP helpers on Saturday, as Boston College swept Vermont (7-0, 7-4) to advance to Hockey East semifinal game, this Friday against Boston's University.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

BU advanced with a pair of 3-2 wins against Northeastern (first one was in OT). Vermont was ranked ahead of Northeastern, had better goals against, so giving up 14 goals could mean BC is heading up at just the right time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

UMass Lowell also advanced to the semifinal, but it took them 3 games to get there.

So BC could actually win Hockey East and advance to the NCAA championships.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:UMass Lowell also advanced to the semifinal, but it took them 3 games to get there.

So BC could actually win Hockey East and advance to the NCAA championships.

It would be a great excuse for Colin White to wait one more year and for fans to keep burying their heads in the sand and pretend he's gonna sign with us.

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 36 852933671

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Advancing to the championships would give him an excuse to stay? Doubt that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens' next game is tomorrow night against the Lightning. Bolts play the Rangers tonight, so we'll be seeing them on their second game in two nights while on the road. No updates on the latest injuries (Johnson, Namestnikov, Plaquette) since they said all three were day to day. Stamkos is nearing 4 months, which was the estimate back on November 15, but so far no definite plans for a return date.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stone to miss at least a week.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dorion actually said week to week which sounds when worse.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We should get Turris back tomorrow, and Ryan could play this week.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:We should get Turris back tomorrow, and Ryan could play this week.

That's good news. I'm worried about Stone missing significant time though. All that matters is that they're healthy for the playoffs I guess.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Luckily Stone's game does nor rely much on his blazing speed. When he comes back he will be 100% right away.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And rested.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Varone sent back to Bingo. Pretty much confirms a Turris will be back tomorrow.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bad news about Stone, but better to rest now than closer to that word that begins with P that I won't mention.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum