GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+13
Hobiesens
dennycrane
DefenceWinsChampionships
Hoags
Oglethorpe
SensHulk
Ev
Flo The Action
wprager
PTFlea
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
spader
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Absolutely impossible that matthews doesn't go first. No chance at all he doesn't imo.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:Absolutely impossible that matthews doesn't go first.   No chance at all he doesn't imo.

Oh, I'm certain you're right. I just don't know if he'll come in and be amazing right away. I think there's at least a chance that he'll be closer to Eichel than McDavid. That was my point.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Arizona would love to get Matthews. Hell, the NHL would love for Matthews to play for the Coyotes. What could the Leafs get for swapping picks? 1st over all plus X for Domi and 7th overall. What is X, and do the Leafs have it?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Arizona would love to get Matthews.  Hell, the NHL would love for Matthews to play for the Coyotes.  What could the Leafs get for swapping picks?  1st over all plus X for Domi and 7th overall.  What is X, and do the Leafs have it?  

Leafs want more than Domi and the 7th. OEL for sure.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Absolutely impossible that matthews doesn't go first.   No chance at all he doesn't imo.

Oh, I'm certain you're right. I just don't know if he'll come in and be amazing right away. I think there's at least a chance that he'll be closer to Eichel than McDavid. That was my point.

Oh I see. Yeah, he's not as good as McDavid I don't think

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No chance a winger goes before a star centre. Wingers are the least important position and you don't know if laines goals will translate to the nhl

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stone scored again.  Ryan Ellis had an assist and game high ice time.  "Back of the bus, kid."

EDIT: Since Stone opened the scoring and the game was a 4-0 shutout, that gives him the GWG.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stone's goal:

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stone also picked up an assist, giving him 3 goals and 7 points in 6 games. Tied for 14th in the tournament. Not bad for a 4th liner who kills penalties.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Beauty pass by hall too.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So Stone is playing 4th line minutes ES plus PK plus 1st unit PP? The Swiss Army Knife of hockey.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's a pretty special plate

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:He's a pretty special plate

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 63 852933671

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is a special plate. 

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 63 You-are-special-today

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Haha...Poor stone is a plate now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:Haha...Poor stone is a plate now.

He's good with the saucer passes.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is a Cussing plate, Walter, not a saucer.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Man, anyone else think the Lightning and Drouin kiss and make up? They aren't gonna let him go quietly. Not with the way he's playing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum