GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+13
Hobiesens
dennycrane
DefenceWinsChampionships
Hoags
Oglethorpe
SensHulk
Ev
Flo The Action
wprager
PTFlea
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
spader
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:
Ev wrote:Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! G036AyR

Woo

Oh...I wish so bad...talk about getting your star C right away.

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Screen10

This wasn't bad either. That would be Laine, I believe.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
Ev wrote:Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! G036AyR

Woo

Oh...I wish so bad...talk about getting your star C right away.

How? Are we trading the pick?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

If the Sens stand pat this off season, we'll see this:

MacArthur-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Smith-Pageau-Paul
Dzingel-Lazar-Neil

Methot-Karlsson
Phaneuf-Ceci
Borowiecki-Wideman

Anderson
Hammond

Extras: Chiasson, Puempel, Claesson, Kostka

If that's what next year looks like and everyone is healthy, does this team make the playoffs?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The key is everyone being healthy (missing Turris turned out to be enough to derail the season). With everyone healthy, yeah I think that team can make the playoffs.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:The key is everyone being healthy (missing Turris turned out to be enough to derail the season). With everyone healthy, yeah I think that team can make the playoffs.

Yeah, agreed. We'll need another winger though, but that lineup is good enough to make it imo.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:The key is everyone being healthy (missing Turris turned out to be enough to derail the season). With everyone healthy, yeah I think that team can make the playoffs.

Yeah, agreed. ย We'll need another winger though, but that lineup is good enough to make it imo.

Let's keep in mind that the lineup has undergone significant changes:
- Michalek, Cowen out, Phaneuf in
- Wiercioch most likely out, Claesson or Englund in (it won't be Kostka)
- Chiasson most likely out
- Greening, Phillips off the payroll
- Prince/Puempel debate is over, not sure if either one won

Also there is a very good chance that Hoffman won't be back and we should get something back in a trade.

So that's standing pat.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So this explains Wiercioch's last tweet:

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/25530953/ncaa-hockey-referee-butch-mousseau-dies-week-after-fall-to-ice

Long time NCAA ref fell to the ice during warmups. He was not wearing a helmet (yet) and had his hands in his pockets, so could not break the fall.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So apparently karlsson fired back at Melnyk comments saying he's got to step it up a bit also. So karlsson isn't very happy about melnyk's cheapness. That's a few comments now.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:So apparently karlsson fired back at Melnyk comments saying he's got to step it up a bit also. So karlsson isn't very happy about melnyk's cheapness. That's a few comments now.

He'll be joining the ranks of The Heater and Statzpadzza with a trade demand.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:So apparently karlsson fired back at Melnyk comments saying he's got to step it up a bit also. So karlsson isn't very happy about melnyk's cheapness. That's a few comments now.

That was like five days ago and you're reading too much into it. He said it lightly and not maliciously. He wasn't talking about spending which Melnky has already proven to do.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:If the Sens stand pat this off season, we'll see this:

MacArthur-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Smith-Pageau-Paul
Dzingel-Lazar-Neil

Methot-Karlsson
Phaneuf-Ceci
Borowiecki-Wideman

Anderson
Hammond

Extras: Chiasson, Puempel, Claesson, Kostka

If that's what next year looks like and everyone is healthy, does this team make the playoffs?

Hoffman will be traded and a d will be acquired in the trade or elsewhere. Then they will sign Eriksson after we get Juliet or Boudreau. Fairly confident in all of this happening.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
Hoffman will be traded and a d will be acquired in the trade or elsewhere. Then they will sign Eriksson after we get Juliet or Boudreau. Fairly confident in all of this happening.

How confident are you in that one? Sarcasm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Do you have a link? I'd like to read that.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

He'll be joining the ranks of The Heater and Statzpadzza with a trade demand.
Well if Melnyk doesn't contribute he might not be completely enthusiastic about resigning at the end of his contract and could you blame him? You wanna play for a team that you know will do all it takes to win the cup.
If we lose karlsson because of Melnyk there will be hellfire!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Gino Reda had this promo for his show:

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Captur10

When @Huge_Sensfan asked when Karlsson called out Melnyk, Reda tweeted back:

Gino Reda ‏@GinoRedaTSN ยท Mar 23

@Huge_Sensfan @TimHortons @DarrenDreger @jamiemclennan29 @markhmasters @TSNHockey we'll have the sound bite on the show

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum