GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #58: Sabres @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Wednesday, Feb 10 2016

+6
Ev
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

dennycrane wrote:All it took for Ceci to turn his game around was a 7 million/year defense partner. Would be interesting to see the Dion effect on other players.

Probably will relax Bobby a bit, now that he's no-longer the highest paid on the team. And if Burkie didn't think he could spell "i-n-t-e-n-s-e" before, look out for the new, decaffeinated Bobby.

Oglethorpe

Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:Ceci has been outstanding. Never trade him
I tend to agree. He's gonna turn out.
He'd getting around  3x3 this summer
That's what got us into trouble with Cowen and Weircioch.   2 years 4M.  
Ceci has proved more even with his ups and down than wier when he earned his deal. Plus time has passed. Contracts have gotten bigger.

Ceci is definitely getting paid. Like I said, they may move Hoffman for scraps because Ceci needs big dollars for being a "Top 4."
3x3 would be pretty reasonable and would still bring him to being an rfa right? Or am I counting it wrong?

Certainly reasonable but why would he settle for that?
He has no arbitration rights. I stand by my prediction of 2 years 4M total.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
dennycrane wrote:All it took for Ceci to turn his game around was a 7 million/year defense partner. Would be interesting to see the Dion effect on other players.

Probably will relax Bobby a bit, now that he's no-longer the highest paid on the team.  And if Burkie didn't think he could spell "i-n-t-e-n-s-e" before, look out for the new, decaffeinated Bobby.

Speaking of Bobby, he's doing that mid to late season slump thing again...or at least the early stages of it.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Probably will relax Bobby a bit, now that he's no-longer the highest paid on the team.  And if Burkie didn't think he could spell "i-n-t-e-n-s-e" before, look out for the new, decaffeinated Bobby.

Speaking of Bobby, he's doing that mid to late season slump thing again...or at least the early stages of it.

You can't really go on a historic run without Bobby going into a slump, can you?

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

I wonder how our wingers would be performing with a top 6 centre.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

You can't really go on a historic run without Bobby going into a slump, can you?

So dictates the past. Off we go!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oglethorpe wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

They had one here, for years. Bobby even played with him for, like, 3 games.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

I don't know about that. He scored a goal in the Columbus game, scored in the shootout against Buffalo. If that's a slump then slump away!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oglethorpe wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Amen. No offense to Turris, who I love and think is easily a top 6 - or even a 1, but he's not playing like it at all. And then there's ZBad...

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

I don't know about that. He scored a goal in the Columbus game, scored in the shootout against Buffalo. If that's a slump then slump away!

Yeah, he's not totally tanking yet like last season. Still, 3 points in his last 8 games when we're desperate. I just thought it was interesting, as this is the time last year when he went silent.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why is this thread still alive when we have Game #59 tonight?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Why is this thread still alive when we have Game #59 tonight?
because we actually won this game.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Why is this thread still alive when we have Game #59 tonight?
because we actually won this game.

wut? scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum