GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #75: Senators @ Islanders - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, March 23 2016

+4
ddt
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY #75: Senators @ Islanders - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, March 23 2016

GAME DAY #75: Senators @ Islanders - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, March 23 2016 Large GAME DAY #75: Senators @ Islanders - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, March 23 2016 Play11 GAME DAY #75: Senators @ Islanders - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, March 23 2016 Large

The "rollercoaster of hope and depsair" continues. Tell me if you've heard this one before -- first shot goes in, PK fails yet again, Sens fall behind 3-0, PP fails even with an extended 5-on-3, third period heroics make it close enough to pull the goalie, but not closer than that. Same things keep happening over and over.

Stone finally got to wear the well-deserved 'A' as Neil was a late scratch (illness). Phaneuf got drilled by Orpik; played a few shifts before shutting it down for the night. Cameron said he won't play tonight.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

24 days till the Draft Lottery. According to TSN they are still at 3.5% with the Habs next at 5%.

#GoBallsGo

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ugh. Another game.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Revenge for "Sugar" Shane Prince?

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

SeawaySensFan wrote:Revenge for "Sugar" Shane Prince?

Yes, I imagine the Islanders will want revenge for that one...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:24 days till the Draft Lottery.  According to TSN they are still at 3.5% with the Habs next at 5%.

#GoBallsGo

Hate to bust your balls (get it) but I think the draft lottery is set for April 30th. Got more than a month to go

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:24 days till the Draft Lottery.  According to TSN they are still at 3.5% with the Habs next at 5%.

#GoBallsGo

Hate to bust your balls (get it) but I think the draft lottery is set for April 30th.  Got more than a month to go

The 2016 NHL Draft lottery will take place on April 30, Sportsnet’s Damien Cox reported Saturday during the Headlines segment on Hockey Night in Canada.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:

#GoBallsGo

Hate to bust your balls (get it) but I think the draft lottery is set for April 30th.  Got more than a month to go

I've grown tired of correcting Walter, so I'm glad to see someone else doing it now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hobiesens wrote:
Michallica wrote:

#GoBallsGo

The 2016 NHL Draft lottery will take place on April 30, Sportsnet’s Damien Cox reported Saturday during the Headlines segment on Hockey Night in Canada.

Only ball being busted is my crystal ball. First time I posted that (a couple weeks ago) I explained how last year the lottery was held on the first Saturday following the last game of the regular season. So I made the assumption it would be the same this year. But the last games this year are on Friday the 15th so I guess they didn't want the lottery to be the very next day. Still not sure why they would wait a full two weeks.

Oh, well.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

This may be unpopular, but I say we test the waters to see what Z Smith is worth.....I think that horse shoe is finally out of his butt

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well, if you're gonna start really sucking, now is the time to do it. Eugene Melnyk better figure his Dung out.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The sole bright spot. Magical Mark Stone and Karlsson getting points.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hit me with a top 5 pick please

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Forgot there was a game tonight. Guess I didn't miss much...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:This may be unpopular, but I say we test the waters to see what Z Smith is worth.....I think that horse shoe is finally out of his butt
Oh dude, we have to test the waters with smith. Last time I checked his shooting percentage was like at 20%. Completely unsustainable production even for a real top 6 guy. You have to trade zach smith, there cannot be a better time to do it at. There is no way he will reproduce his season. No way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum