GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #55: Senators @ Red Wings - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, Feb 10 2016

+7
Ev
PTFlea
Hobiesens
LeCaptain
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY #55: Senators @ Red Wings - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, Feb 10 2016

GAME DAY #55: Senators @ Red Wings - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, Feb 10 2016 Large GAME DAY #55: Senators @ Red Wings - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, Feb 10 2016 Play11 GAME DAY #55: Senators @ Red Wings - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, Feb 10 2016 Large

Habs won again so we need this one. This is the middle game of a 5-game home stand for Detroit, and they won the first two (no road trip hangover) by a combined score of 8-1. Mrazek is now leading the league in SV% and GAA. A dose of "Double Dion" will, hopefully, put an end to that nonsense.

In all honesty, though, Detroit is playing really well but they can be beaten.

GO SENS GO!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Preview: http://senators.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2015020806

SENATORS (25-23-6) at RED WINGS (27-18-8)

TV: SN, TVA Sports, FS-D, NHL.TV

Season series: The Detroit Red Wings defeated the Ottawa Senators twice in three games, each winning on the road. Detroit captain Henrik Zetterberg had two assists in a 5-3 win Oct. 31, and Tomas Tatar scored at 2:04 in overtime for a 4-3 Detroit win Nov. 16 at Ottawa. Bobby Ryan had a goal and an assist in Ottawa's 3-1 win Oct. 30 at Detroit.

Senators team scope: Defenseman Dion Phaneuf is expected to make his Ottawa debut after being traded by the Toronto Maple Leafs on Tuesday. The former Maple Leafs captain will be on the second defensive pair with Cody Ceci, Senators coach Dave Cameron said. "He's going to play lots," Cameron said. "He'll probably play with everybody at some point and he's going to play lots." Marc Methot and captain Erik Karlsson will be the first defense pair, and Mark Borowiecki or Patrick Wiercioch will move to the third pair with Chris Wideman. "I think [Phaneuf's] going to bring his experience and his knowledge and I think that's going to help a lot of guys on our team," Karlsson said. Phaneuf, 30, has 24 points (21 assists) in 51 games this season.

Red Wings team scope: There will be no lineup changes from the 3-0 win against the Florida Panthers on Monday, coach Jeff Blashill said. Defenseman Niklas Kronwall (knee) has been skating off-site and the Red Wings are hoping to get him back at practice in a few days, Blashill said. Kronwall, who had arthroscopic knee surgery Jan. 19, has 17 points (14 assists) in 45 games this season. Defenseman Mike Green (groin) didn't skate Tuesday and remains day-to-day. Goalie Petr Mrazek leads the NHL in goals-against average (1.97) and save percentage (.933) following his 23-save shutout Monday. "First of all, one of the ways to be successful and one of the requirements to be a real good hockey team is you have to have elite goaltending," Blashill told the Red Wings website. "Certainly when somebody has those type of rankings, that means you're getting that type of goaltending."

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Im gonna need a stream on this one. I think hockeysstreams is shut down permanently. It's too bad since I have a few months left that I paid for.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It does seem that Hockeystreams is shut down permanently.  It was only a matter of time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HockeyStreams/comments/44ho9r/anyone_know_the_reason_for_hockeystreams_being/

Back to the game, this is critically important.  We're 4 points behind the Wings...this is a massive 4 point showdown tonight. We play Colorado at home tomorrow (maybe the Hamburglar gets that game?).

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Could people contribute a list of sites they use for streams?

Atdhe seems to be complete spam these days and so is the other site I was using. I need some new ones.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Could people contribute a list of sites they use for streams?

Atdhe seems to be complete spam these days and so is the other site I was using. I need some new ones.

There's also nhl-stream.com but I cannot vouch for it. Check twitter, because if someone is streaming it they'll generally tweet it out. Search for terms like "live stream redwings detroit". Unfortunately twitter's search function is pretty bad -- you have to have the exact search terms, so you may have to do several searches alternating which terms you use and possibly spelling (e.g. "redwings" vs. "red wings" vs. "wings").

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

P.S. For nhl-stream.com you have to create a free account.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Im gonna need a stream on this one. I think hockeysstreams is shut down permanently. It's too bad since I have a few months left that I paid for.

Don't you have any friends who have Bell?
I stream all the games on the TSN website with my brother's Login.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Could people contribute a list of sites they use for streams?

Check this thread tonight
https://www.reddit.com/r/NHLStreams

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Im gonna need a stream on this one. I think hockeysstreams is shut down permanently. It's too bad since I have a few months left that I paid for.

Don't you have any friends who have Bell?
I stream all the games on the TSN website with my brother's Login.
Not that i know of haha. Il have to Check. My buddies in Montreal are all habs fans and habs streams are plentiful.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:P.S. For nhl-stream.com you have to create a free account.
I'll check it out but I'm not a big fan of having to sign up.
Thanks

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

LeCaptain wrote:

Check this thread tonight
https://www.reddit.com/r/NHLStreams

Yes, I'll vouch for this. Go into the game day thread and you will always find a stream. There's usually a decent youtube feed for either the home or visitor feed.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Having sampled some youtube feeds in the past, they've always been much better (VQ) than other (free) streams. I've had zero experience with paid streams.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Phenough of your paltry ramblings about how to steal from the poor NHL.

Go Sens Go! Dion's getting a hat trick tonight.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wiercioch will be the healthy scratch tonight. Boro-Wideman on the third pairing. So much for the thought about alternating Boro/Wier depending on the opponent. Wings don't strike me as a rough team so no need for Boro's toughness.

I like that, actually. Phaneuf plays with an edge, so now we have toughness in all three pairings. I'd venture to guess that at least some of our shots-against issues stem from rebounds and not clearing the crease. This will help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum