GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+14
DirtyDave
LeCaptain
dennycrane
Oglethorpe
TheAvatar
spader
Flo The Action
tim1_2
PTFlea
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
wprager
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I have a Cowen jersey. Do I...do I......just get...Phaneuf...on it...now?

Hold me, I'm scared.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
Ev wrote:Michalek Sad

Milo Crying

Looks like I'll need to change my username

How about Phanthera. Sorry, I'm not up on metal rock bands.

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 20 CayqcRGUkAEtuOe

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:, Norris nominee

Let's Cussing cool it, alright?  He was a nominee in 2008.  That's a long time ago.
Laughing3

someone has a hard time detaching the player from the team! Sarcasm

i have very mixed emotions myself but i don't see how this doesn't make us a better team now and in the next few years. he has his flaws but he's way better surrounded here. he would have to be a complete idiot to mess it up.

did we just inherit another hot Hockey wife? Ahhhhh!

Bingo!  Ever since we lost Carrie we needed a new fresh face.  

https://www.google.ca/search?q=elisha+cuthbert&tbm=isch&imgil=oNO-E4qX_fFopM%253A%253BB4tOE_GzVFvtcM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.santabanta.com%25252Fwallpapers%25252Felisha-cuthbert%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=oNO-E4qX_fFopM%253A%252CB4tOE_GzVFvtcM%252C_&biw=1333&bih=636&usg=__OGy32HNWyR8P76Gme4yb61IiP78%3D&ved=0ahUKEwifhuCUr-vKAhXC6x4KHRfHDEUQyjcIogE&ei=lDe6Vp_sJ8LXe5eOs6gE#imgrc=_&usg=__OGy32HNWyR8P76Gme4yb61IiP78%3D

easy on the eyes.... this won't help us or the players concentrate on the game....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I have a Cowen jersey.  Do I...do I......just get...Phaneuf...on it...now?  

Hold me, I'm scared.

You had a Cowen jersey? No-one will hold you; it could be contagious.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I have a Cowen jersey.  Do I...do I......just get...Phaneuf...on it...now?  

Hold me, I'm scared.

hahaha. well to be fair you probably don't need to get it from the back of the closet just now right? wait a little, make sure it's not cursed.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Let's Cussing cool it, alright?  He was a nominee in 2008.  That's a long time ago.

Still...once a nominee... Ahhhhh!

I think we should also invest in Jose Theodore. Diddle nominees, he's an actual Hart trophy winner (+ vezina)

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'm still shocked.

i really hope this turns out.

underlying all this is the work BM has just done. no matter how this turns out, this is a gutsy move by brian. I don;t think he gave up to much but this comes at a time when I and many other were beginning to get very critical with murray. questioning his ability to pull any triggers.

now if we are counting the fact that it really looked like he was having to ship out greening and to some level cowen, this speaks to the difficulty of the task. to really make a push and clear all those AND aquire a top 4 D which was a priority... i mean wow. this is looking so far like one of the biggest deals of the year(obviously after the ryjo deal).
BM may be ready to retire but he's obviously not sitting on his hands while it happens.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Milo Crying

How about Phanthera.  Sorry, I'm not up on metal rock bands.

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 20 CayqcRGUkAEtuOe

Would you please get rid of that filthy, rotten Cussing ugly hockey bag pronto? Thanks.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Still...once a nominee... Ahhhhh!

I think we should also invest in Jose Theodore.  Diddle nominees, he's an actual Hart trophy winner (+ vezina)

Hmmm...now which player would be closer to his Norris/Vezina form...a player still in the NHL and 30 years old, or a Rogaine using female parental unit diddler who's nowhere to be seen.

More to come!?..."probably not".

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:i'm still shocked.

underlying all this is the work BM has just done. no matter how this turns out, this is a gutsy move by brian. I don;t think he gave up to much but this comes at a time when I and many other were beginning to get very critical with murray. questioning his ability to pull any triggers.

now if we are counting the fact that it really looked like he was having to ship out greening and to some level cowen, this speaks to the difficulty of the task. to really make a push and clear all those AND aquire a top 4 D which was a priority... i mean wow. this is looking so far like one of the biggest deals of the year(obviously after the ryjo deal).
BM may be ready to retire but he's obviously not sitting on his hands while it happens.

BM shouldn't be let off the hook anytime soon. It's about time he got OFF his hands and made a move to shore up our putrid defence. It should help a lot, but again, had he done something (anything) earlier, we might be IN the playoffs instead of hoping we can squeak in again.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

apparently BM isn't even done. what's next you sly dog?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:i'm still shocked.

BM shouldn't be let off the hook anytime soon.  It's about time he got OFF his hands and made a move to shore up our putrid defence.  It should help a lot, but again, had he done something (anything) earlier, we might be IN the playoffs instead of hoping we can squeak in again.

deals aren't easy to make and the fact that(IMO) he was handcuffed to moving out that salary makes it even more spectacular that this deal happened and he made it happen.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:apparently BM isn't even done. what's next you sly dog?

A forward, because I doubt Mac plays again this year.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:

Even if he does come back, which I doubt as well, he could get moved down to line 3 and we add someone for line 1 or 2 with Smith going back to #4 C.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

Even if he does come back, which I doubt as well, he could get moved down to line 3 and we add someone for line 1 or 2 with Smith going back to #4 C.

I'm also not sure about mac. But even past this season. I mean that last concussion was just after a few games before the last one. He might get cleared to play but what happens if he gets another solid hit? He might be completely prone to them from now on. I wouldn't gamble anymore on having mac for sure on this team. If anything having Mac will be a bonus, and yes he's well suited to play the third line.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:

Does he make a play for drouin this summer?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

Does he make a play for drouin this summer?

Could be now. Is weircioch the odd man out or boro? They traded next year's 2nd rounder for Phaneuf. I could see Weircioch + 2016 2nd rounder being up for grabs. Or add Prince or Puempel and turn the 2nd to a 3rd.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Milo Crying

How about Phanthera.  Sorry, I'm not up on metal rock bands.

Nah I've got something lined up. No rock band references this time. Just need Mr. Hoffman to sign a contract so I can usher it in....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum