GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #37: Senators @ Bruins - 7:00 pm - Tuesday, Dec 29 2015

+5
tim1_2
LeCaptain
spader
SensHulk
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

well, that's the game. Can only go down by two goals so often. And after getting 4 mins of PP time to tie the game up...

Our special teams is brutal. absolutely terrible.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:well, that's the game.  Can only go down by two goals so often.  And after getting 4 mins of PP time to tie the game up...

Our special teams is brutal.  absolutely terrible.  
Apperently we can now be down by 3 goals.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:It's crazy, we're not even half way through the season and the standings race is in full swing.  

I don't think we're winning tonight, only thing I'd hope for is an OT loss.  Home and home rarely is a sweep, let alone when it's the bruins as your opponents.  Plus, Cowen is still in the lineup.  

Hope they can keep it close and competitive.  Anderson is finally bringing that GAA down, would be a shame to see him get roughed up.

Arrgh!

Flo The Action wrote:
Michallica wrote:well, that's the game.  Can only go down by two goals so often.  And after getting 4 mins of PP time to tie the game up...

Weak goal....but I'd say the spirit is pretty weak after going down 5-3. Hopefully they can break some bruin shins in the last minute.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:Neil just needs a fight to complete a Gordie Howe hat trick.

Well, he got it.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
Michallica wrote:It's crazy, we're not even half way through the season and the standings race is in full swing.  

I don't think we're winning tonight, only thing I'd hope for is an OT loss.  Home and home rarely is a sweep, let alone when it's the bruins as your opponents.  Plus, Cowen is still in the lineup.  

Hope they can keep it close and competitive.  Anderson is finally bringing that GAA down, would be a shame to see him get roughed up.

Arrgh!

Flo The Action wrote:

Weak goal....but I'd say the spirit is pretty weak after going down 5-3.  Hopefully they can break some bruin shins in the last minute.
The whole game was pretty weak if you ask me. Doesn't look like motivation is running real high with this team.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson was not good. Hammond has a chance to take the net.

We need Michalek and MacArthur back and we'll be set.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Nothing like giving up 4 PP goals, and giving some young kid his first hat trick. That's par for the course.

7 GA for anderson. Cowen, man he's just not good. Rest of the team's gotta suck it up and Cussing play. Hope they got a jolt today.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I have changed my avatar from man bun Cowen to Colin white. Let's go USA!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Karlsson played close to 35 mins. I can't even

GAME DAY #37: Senators @ Bruins - 7:00 pm - Tuesday, Dec 29 2015 - Page 3 45822-Keanu-Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif-Yr7D

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't think we can make the playoffs with that defence.

Cowen has a chance to be buyout fodder. Close to 5 mil for that next year? I

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just saw Cowens ice time at under 10 minutes. I think Cameron has seen enough. We'll see, but right now the kid is pure Dung.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ya. We are desperate for a top 4 D at this point. It's true that we are injured up the wazoo but this is like going from bad to worse.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The good news: this should provoke lots and lots of TRADES!!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The good news is that cowen is about to be scratched, I think.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We'll see. Claesson and Kostka are coming up but it might be because Borowiecki and Wideman are injured.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wideman for sure, but Cowen stinks to high heaven, so Kostka is a better option, even is he's just ok.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Please tell me Thor is a rightie.  Love Boro but its to the detriment of the team when he plays the right side. If both he and Wideman are out we would have five lefties in the back end.

Unless Thor is a rightie.  Please?

Edit: Hallelujah!  He's a rightie!  Season saved.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Marchand will get a hearing. That's more than I expected but apparently all the media types were watching the replay so it was probably in all the highlight reel. NHL cannot avoid it, Winter Classic or not. I wouldn't be shocked if he gets suspended but I would be shocked if it was enough.

And what about the guy who tried to rip Widemand'shead off? Hard to understand why there was no call. He just reached out and grabbed the side of his head for no reason whatsoever. Was it Beleskey?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum