GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #37: Senators @ Bruins - 7:00 pm - Tuesday, Dec 29 2015

+5
tim1_2
LeCaptain
spader
SensHulk
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Shoulda started Hammond.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is strange.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:Is that Lex Luthor?

GAME DAY #37: Senators @ Bruins - 7:00 pm - Tuesday, Dec 29 2015 - Page 2 Superman_gene-hackman-lex-luthor

Probably not.

That is Gene Hackman portraying Lex Luthor who, as LeCaptain correctly stated, is in that picture you posted.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:Is that Lex Luthor?

GAME DAY #37: Senators @ Bruins - 7:00 pm - Tuesday, Dec 29 2015 - Page 2 Superman_gene-hackman-lex-luthor

Probably not.

That is Gene Hackman portraying Lex Luthor who, as LeCaptain correctly stated, is in that picture you posted.

If you've ever seen Smallville you'd know that he was alluding to the fact that John Fust resembles Michael Rosenbaum, who portrayed a young Lex Luthor in the TV adaptation of the pre-Superman days of Klark Kent.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Neil = Win. Never forget.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Neil = Win. Never forget.

We need a reminder every once in a while. Not, like, once every 30 games.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So, what do we do about that Marchand chap?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

All right, that's it, put in Hammond. It's Hammer time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why does Cameron continue to think that Cowen-Boro is a good shutdown pairing. One of the best reasons to split up Karlsson and Methot is so that Methot could be the #1 PK man. Instead, he's spending so much time stapled to Karlsson that when the Sens take more penalties than the other team (i.e. always) he's not there for the PK.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

More WIN from Chris Neil with a sweet pass to The Zibber.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Neil just needs a fight to complete a Gordie Howe hat trick.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

So is that 3 PP goals allowed in this game? Gotta be kidding me...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Chiasson is awful on the PK. Big reason why our PK sucks IMO.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Chiasson again killing the PP momentum. Can't stand chokers.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Logan Ferraro... lol

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

well, that's the game. Can only go down by two goals so often. And after getting 4 mins of PP time to tie the game up...

Our special teams is brutal. absolutely terrible.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:well, that's the game.  Can only go down by two goals so often.  And after getting 4 mins of PP time to tie the game up...

Our special teams is brutal.  absolutely terrible.  
Apperently we can now be down by 3 goals.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:It's crazy, we're not even half way through the season and the standings race is in full swing.  

I don't think we're winning tonight, only thing I'd hope for is an OT loss.  Home and home rarely is a sweep, let alone when it's the bruins as your opponents.  Plus, Cowen is still in the lineup.  

Hope they can keep it close and competitive.  Anderson is finally bringing that GAA down, would be a shame to see him get roughed up.

Arrgh!

Flo The Action wrote:
Michallica wrote:well, that's the game.  Can only go down by two goals so often.  And after getting 4 mins of PP time to tie the game up...

Our special teams is brutal.  absolutely terrible.  
Apperently we can now be down by 3 goals.

Weak goal....but I'd say the spirit is pretty weak after going down 5-3. Hopefully they can break some bruin shins in the last minute.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum