GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #24: Flyers @ Sens - 7:30pm - Tuesday Dec. 1 2015

+5
PTFlea
tim1_2
spader
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY #24: Flyers @ Sens - 7:30pm - Tuesday Dec. 1 2015
(The "Clutchie and the fam jam go to the game" edition)

GAME DAY #24: Flyers @ Sens - 7:30pm - Tuesday Dec. 1 2015 Large GAME DAY #24: Flyers @ Sens - 7:30pm - Tuesday Dec. 1 2015 At-24-000000 GAME DAY #24: Flyers @ Sens - 7:30pm - Tuesday Dec. 1 2015 Large

While the Sens did not extend their winning streak to five games, their play in the Arizona game, combined with the two regulation wins in Dallas and Colorado (a combined 0-for-ever in those two cities before this road trip) sure gives you reason for optimism. After getting 12 points in 11 games in October, the Sens improved a little to grab 17 points in 12 games in November. December will be a challenge as they play 15 games in the next 30 days, and the schedule won't exactly be light (Hawks, Rangers, Habs, Kings, Caps and a couple against the Bruins to end the year; plus a few teams behind us in the standings). Detroit is now just one point back in the hunt for 2nd in the Atlantic (although Sens have a game in hand) and the Bruins are only 1 point further back (but with a game in hand). Both of those teams have been on a bit of a run, recently, as the Atlantic Division has suddenly become hot (combined 42-21-13 record over the last 10 games for each club). It'll certainly get interesting now that Price is out for 6+ weeks and Gallagher has at least 4 weeks yet to go (but Semin skated today -- so season saved?) And if the Sens get passed by both Boston and Detroit (before catching the Habs Smile ) then it's also worth noting that, as of today, they have more points than either wildcard team.

GO SENS GO!!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I predict a convincing win to go along with this great evening courtesy of a class organization!

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I predict a convincing win to go along with this great evening courtesy of a class organization!

Cheers

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:[center]GAME DAY #24: Flyers @ Sens - 7:30pm - Tuesday Dec. 1 2015
(The "Clutchie and the fam jam go to the game" edition)

While the Sens did not extend their winning streak to five games, their play in the Arizona game, combined with the two regulation wins in Dallas and Colorado (a combined 0-for-ever in those two cities before this road trip) sure gives you reason for optimism.  After getting 12 points in 11 games in October, the Sens improved a little to grab 17 points in 12 games in November.  December will be a challenge as they play 15 games in the next 30 days, and the schedule won't exactly be light (Hawks, Rangers, Habs, Kings, Caps and a couple against the Bruins to end the year; plus a few teams behind us in the standings).  Detroit is now just one point back in the hunt for 2nd in the Atlantic (although Sens have a game in hand) and the Bruins are only 1 point further back (but with a game in hand).  Both of those teams have been on a bit of a run, recently, as the Atlantic Division has suddenly become hot (combined 42-21-13 record over the last 10 games for each club).  It'll certainly get interesting now that Price is out for 6+ weeks and Gallagher has at least 4 weeks yet to go (but Semin skated today -- so season saved?)  And if the Sens get passed by both Boston and Detroit (before catching the Habs Smile ) then it's also worth noting that, as of today, they have more points than either wildcard team.

GO SENS GO!!!!

I'm surprised you haven't been banned by SSF yet.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Mason in net for the Flyers.

They're coming off a shutout of the Rangers, so either they're gonna be red hot or due for a let down. Let's hope for the latter. Win this one for the Clutcher and his family!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You'd think there would be a picture *somewhere* on the internet of someone shooting a mason jar. Stupid internet. But I found a video:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They played like Donkey last weekend and will be looking for revenge, we need to get a few by Mason - I'm looking at you Hoffman

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:They played like Donkey last weekend and will be looking for revenge, we need to get a few by Mason - I'm looking at you Hoffman

I think he heard you!

Vertigo

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How did four guys miss the flying elbow to the head from Gudas?  The puck was right there!  Sens are down to 10 forwards now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And he's done it before. That's him, while with Tampa, giving a high head shot to Zibanejad on the boards.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Aaahhhh Dung!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

At least we can say that was a hard fought battle and highly entertaining. I really felt like that game was ours for the taking right til the last second.

Oh no wait, that was a steaming pile of feces. Hoffman is the only guy who's looked like he wants to win for the past couple of games.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Greening in next? Maybe Wiercioch as well? But who comes out?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Terrible game. Zibanejad out, I hope he puts Pageau with stone

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michalek is out long term too with a hand injury. I'm not sure if there was an update on ZBad.

Gudas will be suspended.

Yeah, not a great game by any stretch. Gotta wake the Diddle up with the Blackhawks up next.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum