GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #21: Sens @ Stars - 8:30pm - Tuesday Nov. 24 2015

+7
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
SensHulk
Flo The Action
wprager
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY #21: Sens @ Stars - 8:30pm - Tuesday Nov. 24 2015

(The Willie Nelson Edition)

GAME DAY #21: Sens @ Stars - 8:30pm - Tuesday Nov. 24 2015 Large GAME DAY #21: Sens @ Stars - 8:30pm - Tuesday Nov. 24 2015 At-24-000000 GAME DAY #21: Sens @ Stars - 8:30pm - Tuesday Nov. 24 2015 Large

On the road again ...

The Sens will try to win their third game in a row for the first time this season (tried twice before, so third time lucky?) as they start a short road trip in Dallas.  It's office hours so this will have to be a quick one.

Story-lines:
1. Defensive scoring leaders Karlsson and Klingberg meet head-to-head for the first time.
2. Stars offense (3 of top-5 scorers) meets Matrix in #BeastMode, riding a two game shutout streak.
3. (former) Captain Giggles is expecting again; 3 girls and counting.

GO SENS GO!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Shooting Stars: Dallas is second in the league in shots per game at 31.6 (just 0.1 behind the league leading Kings). Anderson goes, "Pfft! 31.6, you serious? That's nothing!"

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Puempel back to Bingo, Prince back in the lineup. Drieger backing up. No other lineup changes expected. Greening has skated in two practices, now, might see action in Colorado.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

the two hottest defencemen in the league face-off tonight!
but still, we are gonna get :rp:!!! it especially hurts as Jason spezza will be the giving end.

please prove me wrong!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I think we're gonna get f'd in the A the next two games. Difficult game tonight, and then back to back in Denver of all places where we a) never win b) play back to back in another altitude with very little rest in between.

as for this game, sens need to be real sharp on defence and 'andy' anderson will need to perhaps steal one. Maybe look at how the leafs contained this offense....wow I feel dirty

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY #21: Sens @ Stars - 8:30pm - Tuesday Nov. 24 2015 W8M1W

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY #21: Sens @ Stars - 8:30pm - Tuesday Nov. 24 2015 Tumblr_nncb338J6H1skgd7ao1_500

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Much of this, please:

GAME DAY #21: Sens @ Stars - 8:30pm - Tuesday Nov. 24 2015 BdmR9nE

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Your posts are blank to me, Walter.

Edit: nevermind

Last edited by tim1_2 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This will be a real tough one with our soft D.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:I think we're gonna get f'd in the A the next two games.  Difficult game tonight, and then back to back in Denver of all places where we a) never win b) play back to back in another altitude with very little rest in between.

as for this game, sens need to be real sharp on defence and 'andy' anderson will need to perhaps steal one.  Maybe look at how the leafs contained this offense....wow I feel dirty

BANNED!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Apparently we've lost something like 8 straight against Dallas. So we're due.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm actually scared that we're gonna lose by 4 or more. Legit fear Spezza with 6 points I have a feeling.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Michallica wrote:I think we're gonna get f'd in the A the next two games.  Difficult game tonight, and then back to back in Denver of all places where we a) never win b) play back to back in another altitude with very little rest in between.

as for this game, sens need to be real sharp on defence and 'andy' anderson will need to perhaps steal one.  Maybe look at how the leafs contained this offense....wow I feel dirty

BANNED!

Well said. In fact, I think people have been banned for less old friend. Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

At the game. Because I live here now. Go Sens!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum