GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #21: Sens @ Stars - 8:30pm - Tuesday Nov. 24 2015

+7
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
SensHulk
Flo The Action
wprager
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pageau trying to prove spezz wrong. You pissed him off spezz!

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Looks like Weircioch being sidelined has done this team a world of good.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Such a good game i think im gonna watch it again right now.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Looks like Weircioch being sidelined has done this team a world of good.
Still some work to be done with the D. They gave the stars way too much space in the defencive zone. They do have some brilliant players.

Nice to see spezza get 0 points

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Looks like Weircioch being sidelined has done this team a world of good.

Maybe. I think it might be less about Wiercioch being out than Wideman being in. Or not.

Kudos to Bob McKenzie for saying before the game that Ottawa would need to score 5 to win.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
Still some work to be done with the D. They gave the stars way too much space in the defencive zone. They do have some brilliant players.

Let's shake it up with some trades! Ahhhhh!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Such a good game i think im gonna watch it again right now.

Cheers

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:So Stone strips the puck off Klingberg, Pageau to Michalek for the 2-0 lead, then intercepts the pass from Eaves and fires the puck past Niemi for the 3-1 lead.  Yet officially he has 1 takeaway?  What constitutes a takeaway?

Wait... something you saw with your own eyes doesn't align with your precious stats? Shocking.

Laugh1 b...b...but stats!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:the two hottest defencemen in the league face-off tonight!
but still, we are gonna get :rp:!!! it especially hurts as Jason spezza will be the giving end.

please prove me wrong!

22 points up for grabs and they get 1 each. They hardly factored on the scoreboard. Weird.

In other news, JGP!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Like I said, we're Cussing awesome.

That powerplay looks sexy as Diddle

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Jared Cowen is now +8. Diddle the haterzz

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle yeah! What did I just see

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
but still, we are gonna get :rp:!!! it especially hurts as Jason spezza will be the giving end.

please prove me wrong!

22 points up for grabs and they get 1 each. They hardly factored on the scoreboard. Weird.

In other news, JGP!
I totally posted that to jinx the jinx. This is the night we needed. Karlsson to at least take a Point. But most importantly stone to score, pageau to find the back of the net. Its great to see stone and hoffman get some goals, this team is more and more looking like they are warming up which is what weve all been saying we are waiting for. The team is looking like they are finally waking up. They were firing on all cylinders tonight. Maybe if this team can gain some confidence it will rub off on weir and get him going as it feels like thats how it is with him.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Even lazar had a beauty of a scoring chance. If he can capitalize on those....

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Man hoffman is a slick player. Speed, shot and stickhandling. Sign. Him .Up!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:

The D certainly isn't an immediate concern anymore though is it? I understand we're allowing a lot of shots still and were just allowed 4 goals but it was against a pretty powerful offense. Another top 4 D would be nice I just don't think it's required.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:

please prove me wrong!

In other news, JGP!

Disagree. Klngberg factored huge on a couple of the Sens' goals.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens were opportunistic against suspect goaltending and offense-first defense. Don't forget this Dallas team has lost twice to the Leafs. Not doing well against Ontario. On to Colorado and the (possible) return of Colin Greening.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum