GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sens @ Stars - Tuesday, Jan 13th, 8:30pm, TSN5/RDS

+6
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Oglethorpe
SeawaySensFan
dennycrane
tim1_2
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens vs Stars tonight at 8:30. It'll be The Lehner against Kari Lehtonen (likely). There's this guy named Spezza on the Stars that allegedly used to play for the visiting team...Chiasson against his former team too. The Stars have given up a ton of goals this year, but are also capable of scoring in buches. It could be a bit of a run and gun game tonight, which probably means that this will be 0-0 through 14 shootout rounds.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

31 goals in their last 8 games yet the Stars are only 4-2-2. Take the over.

If the Sens win, they have 5 of 8 on the road trip, which is the pace they need to play at to make the playoffs. If they lose, it is 3 of 8 and a tough start to the 2nd half where they need to go 24-12-5 to have a realistic chance of making the playoffs.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, this game is pretty important. We gotta take these ones against the weaker teams.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, this game is pretty important.  We gotta take these ones against the weaker teams.

LET'S DO IT!!!

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

dennycrane wrote:31 goals in their last 8 games yet the Stars are only 4-2-2. Take the over.

If the Sens win, they have 5 of 8 on the road trip, which is the pace they need to play at to make the playoffs. If they lose, it is 3 of 8 and a tough start to the 2nd half where they need to go 24-12-5 to have a realistic chance of making the playoffs.
The Sens are closer to a top 4 pick than a wild card spot. 8 points out with low ROW total, accept the fact the season ends after 82 games and pray we don't wind up pulling a Leafs run to finish 9th.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoffman - ZBad - Ryan
MacArthur - Turris - Chiasson
Michalek - Legwand - Stone
Condra - Pageau - Lazar

Greening and Smith extra.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Hoffman - ZBad - Ryan
Condra - Pageau - Lazar

ks about right, although i would switch legwand and pageau.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
Condra - Pageau - Lazar

That's simply shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Condra - Pageau - Lazar

That's simply shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic!!  

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Condra - Pageau - Lazar

Diddle that third line in the ear. :crossarms:

Pageau, Lazar/Condra and Stone or some variation of that should be the third line and they should get third line minutes.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michalek scored on the last game. Maybe he gets a chance to warm up. Maybe that third line is really just the fourth line anyways.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Michalek scored on the last game. Maybe he gets a chance to warm up. Maybe that third line is really just the fourth line anyways.

Yet they could be the most productive line of the night.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Sens vs Stars tonight at 8:30.  It'll be The Lehner against Kari Lehtonen (likely).  There's this guy named Spezza on the Stars that allegedly used to play for the visiting team...Chiasson against his former team too.  The Stars have given up a ton of goals this year, but are also capable of scoring in buches.  It could be a bit of a run and gun game tonight, which probably means that this will be 0-0 through 14 shootout rounds.

Scoring in what?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

dennycrane wrote:31 goals in their last 8 games yet the Stars are only 4-2-2. Take the over.

Problem with that is they don't play just losing teams the rest of the way.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
Condra - Pageau - Lazar

Just switch the lines -- that's the 4th line, even though Stone is on it. I think they want him to earn his spot back. Chiasson isn't exactly lighting it up either but against his former team he might have a little more jump.

Seguin, Benn and Fiddler were question marks for tonight just yesterday. Chances are even if they play they aren't 100%.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum