GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+12
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
Oglethorpe
PTFlea
Ev
tim1_2
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
SensHulk
spader
wprager
SeawaySensFan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:He'll get a one year, $1M contract max. He's not that good. If he was that good he wouldn't be sitting in the press box half the year.

Pardon me, but that's BS. He was there until he wasn't, and he hasn't come out since. Cowen's been sitting, Wiercioch has sat, Boro played up front. I think Wideman's gained Cameron's trust. If Ceci is out longer than a game I'm expecting Wideman to pick up some of the slack (i.e. getting 2nd pairing minutes).

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wayne Simmonds headed to Habs?

stay tuned

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Habs lose again, streak now at 6 games. But Boston didn't take advantage, losing 6-3 to the Sabres (2 empty netters at the end; Eichel had two goals and an assist in the first game in his home town).

Boston now travels tonight to face the Sens tomorrow night. Another tired opponent. They really should send the schedule maker a thank-you gift. They also might want to take advantage of these situations.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Detroit at Nashville 2-2 after 2; Forsberg with both Preds goals. Go Fil!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Zack Kassian looks to be headed to the San Jose Sharts.

more to come

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Detroit now first in the Atlantic (tied with Montreal but with two games in hand. Boston one back with three in hand on Montreal and one on Detroit. If they get a loser point against us tonight they'll pass Montreal as well. Ottawa can't pass them tonight but could get within one point with a game in hand. The wild East.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Zack Kassian looks to be headed to the San Jose Sharts.

more to come

Or Edmonton.

details to follow

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Zack Kassian looks to be headed to the San Jose Sharts.

more to come

Or Edmonton.

details to follow

Kassian to another team E5

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:He'll get a one year, $1M contract max. He's not that good. If he was that good he wouldn't be sitting in the press box half the year.

Pardon me, but that's BS.  He was there until he wasn't, and he hasn't come out since.  Cowen's been sitting, Wiercioch has sat, Boro played up front.  I think Wideman's gained Cameron's trust.  If Ceci is out longer than a game I'm expecting Wideman to pick up some of the slack (i.e. getting 2nd pairing minutes).

He's gaining mine.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Kassian to the Oilers (or at least their farm team) for Scrivens, who was buried in the minors. Oilers retain 24% of his salary.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:

Pardon me, but that's BS.  He was there until he wasn't, and he hasn't come out since.  Cowen's been sitting, Wiercioch has sat, Boro played up front.  I think Wideman's gained Cameron's trust.  If Ceci is out longer than a game I'm expecting Wideman to pick up some of the slack (i.e. getting 2nd pairing minutes).

He's gaining mine.

Maybe I spoke too soon. Against the Bruins he had the lowest TOI among defensemen. Mind you, maybe a team like the Bruins you want more Boro-Cowen. Guess we'll have to wait another couple of games. With Ceci out "week-to-week" we'll get our answer soon enough.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Pretty certain MTL wants a do-over on the prust for kassian trade.  Nice to see that even the masterful 'bergie' can fukc up.

EDIT: also what is kassian's deal? I thought he was getting better in rehab?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Kassian to the Oilers (or at least their farm team) for Scrivens, who was buried in the minors.  Oilers retain 24% of his salary.  

A little surprising since no one ever makes trades.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Kassian to the Oilers (or at least their farm team) for Scrivens, who was buried in the minors.  Oilers retain 24% of his salary.  

Once again, scrub for scub. Perhaps sometime there'll be a meaningful trade?

More to come...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Once again, scrub for scub.  Perhaps sometime there'll be a meaningful trade?

More to come...

Scrub for scub? What does that mean? Was there some sort of transaction or exchange?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Round Leaf on waivers. Headed back to Hockey Country?!?!?!??!???!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Habs win in a shootout. Lynch mob puts some of their torches out, but most of them are still camping outside of Therrien's house. A few have gone over to Bergevin's, since he came out in defense of his coach.

Looting will be suspended for the time being.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So, Montreal is back atop the Division standings but they play Florida tomorrow. After losing six in a row what are the chances they win back to back games?

Detroit lost in regulation so they are still just one point up on Ottawa. A win tomorrow would vault the Sens over the Bruins and Red Wings. A regulation loss by Florida and the Sens would pass them as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum