GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+19
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
asq2
TheAvatar
Fulcrum
Hobiesens
LeCaptain
spader
Flo The Action
SensHulk
Ev
Hoags
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
wprager
sandysensfan
shabbs
NEELY
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:The hate for Reimer in TO right now is unbelievable. He won't be a Leaf after this summer.

If they lose today, there will be riots.

Flame for sure.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:
shabbs wrote:The hate for Reimer in TO right now is unbelievable. He won't be a Leaf after this summer.

If they lose today, there will be riots.

Flame for sure.
Guaranteed. Burke kid.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Yeah.. Reimer doesn't have much confidence or support right now... Ummm sounds like Lehner.

Bernier is having a great season.. but will it continue next year?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

sandysensfan wrote:Yeah.. Reimer doesn't have much confidence or support right now... Ummm sounds like Lehner.

Bernier is having a great season.. but will it continue next year?

Except Toronto's coach threw him under the bus basically, lol. Say what you want about MacLean but he never throws his goalie under the bus and that's exactly what should be happening.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bernier was doing for the Leafs what Anderson did for the Sens last year. Now they're back end is getting exposed with Reimer.

Reimer is being treated brutally in this town. Carlyle handled it really poorly.

Bernier will miss today so it's either Reimer or McIntyre. Coin flip for Carlyle?

#delicious

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Bernier was doing for the Leafs what Anderson did for the Sens last year. Now they're back end is getting exposed with Reimer.

Reimer is being treated brutally in this town. Carlyle handled it really poorly.

Bernier will miss today so it's either Reimer or McIntyre. Coin flip for Carlyle?

#delicious

Both Bernier *and* Reimer were playing well at the start.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Bernier was doing for the Leafs what Anderson did for the Sens last year. Now they're back end is getting exposed with Reimer.

#delicious

Both Bernier *and* Reimer were playing well at the start.  
That was at the very start.. then Bernier became the clear #1... and Reimer faded into obscurity...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
That was at the very start.. then Bernier became the clear #1... and Reimer faded into obscurity...

... until he faded out of obscurity and into ignominy.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

... until he faded out of obscurity and into ignominy.
... and what not.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, Blue Jackets lost 2-0 to the Isles. Oh well.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Well, Blue Jackets lost 2-0 to the Isles. Oh well.

Leafs are losing 3-0. Wings up 1-0. Detroit could overtake Toronto tonight. Caps are just 1 points back, but they have LA, Boston, Nashville, Dallas coming up. Devils will be 5 points back with a game in hand. Who knows, but with the wheels coming off a number of teams could pass the Leafs.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Leafs...imploding...#delicious.

They pulled Reimer after NJ's 3rd goal...Reimer wasn't overly sharp, but he's not the only problem in Leaf land.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs lose, c'mon Wings!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wings going to OT. Leafs just got bumped to 8th spot.

#delicious

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wings lose in OT. Now tied for points with the Leafs but have 2 games in hand so sit 7th.

#18wheeler

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum