GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+12
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
Oglethorpe
PTFlea
Ev
tim1_2
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
SensHulk
spader
wprager
SeawaySensFan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:hot damn Wideman suspension reduced to 10 games by arbitrator.  He's served 19 games out of 20 so far.

What a flawed system.

He gets half of his fine back but not the games played.

Calgary won't get those games back that he missed

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:hot damn Wideman suspension reduced to 10 games by arbitrator.  He's served 19 games out of 20 so far.

What a flawed system.

He gets half of his fine back but not the games played.

Calgary won't get those games back that he missed

They improved their lottery odds ever so slightly over those 19 games Smile

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So with expansion talk comes the possibility of the next expansion draft...this is the initial thought on how many guys a team can protect...crazy:
----
Each team has option of protecting 3d, 7F and I goalie or 8 skaters +1 goalie. Expansion determined before draft
----

So who would the Sens protect?

Stone, Turris, Ryan, ZBad, Lazar, Pageau, Hoff (if here)?

D is maybe a little easier (?): Karlsson, Methot, Ceci

Goalie: Anderson

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:So with expansion talk comes the possibility of the next expansion draft...this is the initial thought on how many guys a team can protect...crazy:
----
Each team has option of protecting 3d, 7F and I goalie or 8 skaters +1 goalie. Expansion determined before draft
----

So who would the Sens protect?  

Stone, Turris, Ryan, ZBad, Lazar, Pageau, Hoff (if here)?

D is maybe a little easier (?): Karlsson, Methot, Ceci

Goalie: Anderson

Looks about right. You can lose up to 2 players depending on how many new franchises there are.

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6368

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Scoreboard Watching - West:

Chicago and Nashville are the holders of the two wildcard spots in the West.  They go at it tonight. Outside of Kane and that entire top line, the Blackhawks are *not* doing all that well.  Toews has 8 goals (4th on the team after the top line) but then there's a drop off to 5 for Hossa, Seabrooke and Teravainen.  To put it into perspective, Smith and Pageau have 6 goals.  Michalek has 5. So next time you whine how you'd love to have Hossa here, he's not doing any better than Michalek, and at a higher cap hit.

Hossa is getting old, so his production will be down. Still, he's just starting to come alive. If you watch the games instead of just looking at a stat line, you'll realize that after a really slow start he's starting to pile up some points. I'd bet he'll finish with over 50. I'd also bet that none of JGP, 9MM, or Zmith are going to beat him in scoring.

My guess:

Hoss 55 points
JGP 41 points
9MM 33 points
Zmith 26 points

Hossa: 33 points (40% off)
JGP: 41 points (buy a 6/49 ticket)
9MM: 16 points (off by more than 50%)
Zmith: 34 points (pretty close)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67