GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+12
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
Oglethorpe
PTFlea
Ev
tim1_2
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
SensHulk
spader
wprager
SeawaySensFan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah,he can play in the playoffs.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Drouin returns to the AHL. good move. go prove that you can play and you won't lose too much value. doubt he ever sees Tampa again but who knows. if he tears it up down there and tampa suffers some injuries and really need him.

Don't think he's eligible for the playoffs, though, as he wasn't on the roster at the deadline.
I wouldn't see why not. He was part of the team before then. He was only suspended. This isn't a new acquisition

I know, I just wasn't sure if when a team suspends a player (as opposed to the league) if he's still considered to be on their 90-man reserve list.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

OK, in case anyone was wondering what a rink at Parliament Hell would look like, I took to google maps to measure the hill, and then add a standard NHL rink, shrunk to scale:

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 66 Parlia10

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Or maybe they'd orient it the other way to get more depth for stands on the lone sides. Chances are for those temporary arenas there are stands only on the lone sides and not the end-zones. Shouldn't be a problem getting 20K temp seats, perhaps even as high as 30-35K.

Is that enough for Gary? Or would they just jack up the ticket prices?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Or maybe they'd orient it the other way to get more depth for stands on the lone sides.  Chances are for those temporary arenas there are stands only on the lone sides and not the end-zones.  Shouldn't be a problem getting  20K temp seats, perhaps even as high as 30-35K.

Is that enough for Gary?  Or would they just jack up the ticket prices?

It's more about TV than tickets but those will cost a fortune no matter what.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Did PK Subban die last night?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Die?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

He had a micro fracture

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeCaptain wrote:He had a micro fracture

I've had my neck broken way worse than that!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Did PK Subban die last night?

I can't wait to hear how he courageously came back from that devastating injury and what a uniquely determined individual he is.

But seriously, poor guy is probably embarrassed by all the attention.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Did PK Subban die last night?

I can't wait to hear how he courageously came back from that devastating injury and what a uniquely determined individual he is.

But seriously, poor guy is probably embarrassed by all the attention.

Precisely this lol

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Die?

It took them forever to scrape him off the ice and it turns out he's fine.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Die?

It took them forever to scrape him off the ice and it turns out he's fine.

https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d7a6c277-ab03-423a-8185-2419c7509523

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

hot damn Wideman suspension reduced to 10 games by arbitrator. He's served 19 games out of 20 so far.

What a flawed system.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:hot damn Wideman suspension reduced to 10 games by arbitrator.  He's served 19 games out of 20 so far.

What a flawed system.

He gets half of his fine back but not the games played.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:hot damn Wideman suspension reduced to 10 games by arbitrator.  He's served 19 games out of 20 so far.

What a flawed system.

Calgary won't get those games back that he missed

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:

What a flawed system.

Calgary won't get those games back that he missed

They improved their lottery odds ever so slightly over those 19 games Smile

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So with expansion talk comes the possibility of the next expansion draft...this is the initial thought on how many guys a team can protect...crazy:
----
Each team has option of protecting 3d, 7F and I goalie or 8 skaters +1 goalie. Expansion determined before draft
----

So who would the Sens protect?

Stone, Turris, Ryan, ZBad, Lazar, Pageau, Hoff (if here)?

D is maybe a little easier (?): Karlsson, Methot, Ceci

Goalie: Anderson

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum