GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now?

+13
spader
Hoags
Vandelay
TheAvatar
Ev
Flo The Action
NEELY
PTFlea
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 52]

16What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:33 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

*Finally* got through the first episode of Outlander. It think we got through it in 4 tries. It starts really slow. Pace picked considerably up once she time traveled back to the 18th century. I think we'll stick with this one.

17What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:34 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sons Of Anarchy Season 7 starts Tuesday... hell Diddle yeah.

What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 82f40317d92e614563c005172b3985ef

Final Ride.

18What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:35 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sons of Anarchy is well past it's best-before date. I'll watch the final season though, just because I've come this far.

19What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:37 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Shut your mouth!!!!!

20What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:44 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You can't argue the point that the series started going downhill the season they took the road trip to Ireland.

21What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:01 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

A bit of a lull, but not downhill.

22What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:06 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I did enjoy the last episode. BBQ fork, FTW.

Apparently the season premiere tonight is 2 and a half hours.

23What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:10 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'll need to rely on torrents... bah.

24What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:18 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Torrenting is the way to go, since it cuts out all the commercials. I get FX Canada, but I'm not positive this is shown on FX Canada anyway.

25What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:28 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:Torrenting is the way to go, since it cuts out all the commercials. I get FX Canada, but I'm not positive this is shown on FX Canada anyway.
It's not. It's on Superchannel, which is part of a pay package. Diddle that.

Commercial free HD torrents. Huzzah. Just means I'll be a day behind. No worries.

26What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:50 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anyone catch any of the mind-numbing new reality show Utopia on Fox? I watched for about 5 minutes, during which one of the guys was accused of intimidating/harassing women and another woman had to be taken away by paramedics because she had a horrible hangover.

Has TV reached a new low here?

http://www.avclub.com/tvclub/utopia-series-premiere-part-one-208945

I recommend reading the comments, as with all AV Club articles.

27What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DWTS. Why do I do this to myself Facepalm

Better see The Carleton later to get Lolo's and Betsy's performances out of my head.

http://www.rowsdowr.com/2012/11/07/carlton-dance-gif-collection-fresh-prince-of-bel-air/

28What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:50 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just finished watching last night's episode of Outlander, "The Gathering". That definitely looked like some old time hockey at the end.

29What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:07 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

@CFRAOttawa is tweeting pictures of 200+ lined up early at Rideau Center for the iPhone 6. Some of them standing (or sitting) in line with their kids. How stupid is that? Apparently you could have pre-ordered it online and had it delivered to day.

Reminds me of the time back in the 80s when the Stones came to Montreal. Ticketron had an outlet inside the Bay store in the old Dorval Gadens mall. Second floor. People literally camped out in the parking lot overnight -- the exterior store doors opened at 9AM.

Meanwhile the mall itself opened at 7, so you could stroll in, sit down and have a coffee and a cheese danish (Ottawa doesn't have any good cheese danishes, not like Montreal). The interior doors of the Bay opened at the same time, 9AM. Well, slightly earlier, because the store clerk would open up the interior doors, then go on over to open the exterior ones. So the smart people slept in their beds, had their morning coffee and read the paper, then got to the ticketron outlet ahead of the idiots pitching their tents in the parking lot all night.

30What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:12 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:@CFRAOttawa is tweeting pictures of 200+ lined up early at Rideau Center for the iPhone 6. Some of them standing (or sitting) in line with their kids. How stupid is that? Apparently you could have pre-ordered it online and had it delivered to day.

Reminds me of the time back in the 80s when the Stones came to Montreal. Ticketron had an outlet inside the Bay store in the old Dorval Gadens mall. Second floor. People literally camped out in the parking lot overnight -- the exterior store doors opened at 9AM.

Meanwhile the mall itself opened at 7, so you could stroll in, sit down and have a coffee and a cheese danish (Ottawa doesn't have any good cheese danishes, not like Montreal). The interior doors of the Bay opened at the same time, 9AM. Well, slightly earlier, because the store clerk would open up the interior doors, then go on over to open the exterior ones. So the smart people slept in their beds, had their morning coffee and read the paper, then got to the ticketron outlet ahead of the idiots pitching their tents in the parking lot all night.

Wow, you're old.

Yeah, this seems incredibly foolish, but let these suckers waste their time. It's an "experience" for them anyway. Most of them are probably live-tweeting it and partaking in some sort of online nerd orgy.

31What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:39 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My age is in the profile. It's not a new revelation.

32What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:18 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The on-going CRTC/Netflix hearing is apparently quite ridiculous.

You can check out Jesse Brown's twitter feed for some play-by-play action.

https://twitter.com/JesseBrown

33What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:54 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You can view some of the CRTC/Netflix fiasco here:

http://www.cpac.ca/en/direct/cpac3/ (top video on the right, CRTC Hearing – September 19, 2014 (AM) Part 1)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum