GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now?

+13
spader
Hoags
Vandelay
TheAvatar
Ev
Flo The Action
NEELY
PTFlea
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 52]

106What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Homeland season finale next week. This season has been excellent

107What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:49 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Homeland has been great this season. Gotta find a new download place now that the Pirate Bay got busted.

108What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:19 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Homeland has been great this season. Gotta find a new download place now that the Pirate Bay got busted.

kickasstorrent

109What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeCaptain wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Homeland has been great this season. Gotta find a new download place now that the Pirate Bay got busted.

kickasstorrent

You know what the Bittorrent app on my Nexus does when you enter your search terms? Adds "torrent" to them and launches google search in a browser.

I never even watched the last episode of S2. Still have it somewhere.

110What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:02 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:

kickasstorrent

You know what the Bittorrent app on my Nexus does when you enter your search terms?  Adds "torrent" to them and launches google search in a browser.

I never even watched the last episode of S2.  Still have it somewhere.

This season was amazing. Better than Season 1 IMO.

111What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:03 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Started "The 100" on Netflix. Not bad...a little "teenage" for my liking but the 18 year old girls are hot.

112What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:52 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

is Sons of Anarchy any good? I bought Seasons 1-6 for 99.99 US on Amazon

113What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:10 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:is Sons of Anarchy any good? I bought Seasons 1-6 for 99.99 US on Amazon

It gets progressively worse as you go. When you see the club take off for an Ireland field trip, that's when things start going downhill.

Definitely watch the first couple of seasons though.

114What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Watched the S2 finale of The Fall. Overall the ending was meh, but that scene where Gillian Anderson interrogates Jamie Dornan was excellent.

I've got a few things left on the PVR but having a rough time getting into them (Person of Interest -- lost interest in it last season; Sleepy Hollow -- just not feeling it this season; Gotham -- excellent but having tough time to get my wife into it).

Was thinking of Marco Polo on Netflix but reading some bad reviews. A few shows are returning soon (Parks & Rec, Suits) and a few not so soon (Continuum, GoT, Broadchurch, Orphan Black). Will probably run out during the holiday break, so I'm hearing Homeland S4 is excellent, even better than S1. I got the first 2 episodes.

115What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:44 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I'm hearing Homeland S4 is excellent, even better than S1.  I got the first 2 episodes.

I just posted that above lol

116What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeCaptain wrote:
wprager wrote:I'm hearing Homeland S4 is excellent, even better than S1.  I got the first 2 episodes.

I just posted that above lol

Yes and it's been echoed in other places.

117What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:52 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Season finale tonight. It's gonna be insane.

118What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, for some rain I thought it was yesterday. That's why I went looking for it today, thought I'd be able to find a full season torrent.

119What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:15 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Watched the first episode and about 20 minutes of the second (I also read the recap of the S3 finale as I never did watch it to the end -- downloaded file had a glitch where after about 20 minutes it skips to the end). Carrie should not be allowed near babies, guns, humans. There's no way, in the real world, she would still be employed by the CIA in any capacity. But I guess that's a big part of what makes the show so compelling.

120What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:58 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Watched the first episode and about 20 minutes of the second (I also read the recap of the S3 finale as I never did watch it to the end -- downloaded file had a glitch where after about 20 minutes it skips to the end). Carrie should not be allowed near babies, guns, humans. There's no way, in the real world, she would still be employed by the CIA in any capacity. But I guess that's a big part of what makes the show so compelling.

lol, yeah, she would've been fired long ago. Didn't see the season finale yet, but this season has been the best since the first season.

121What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:50 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Claire Danes (Carrie) used to play Juliet in Romeo and Juliet, Mandy Patinkin (Saul) played in Princess Bride alongside Robin Wright, who is now in House of Cards.
Amazing versatility.

122What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:54 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:Claire Danes (Carrie) used to play Juliet in Romeo and Juliet, Mandy Patinkin (Saul) played in Princess Bride alongside Robin Wright, who is now in House of Cards.
Amazing versatility.

Criminal Minds went down the crapper when he left.

123What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:57 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, this Mandy fellow is quite the actor!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum