GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Canucks @ Sens - Sunday, Dec 7th, 7pm, CityTV

+7
spader
LeCaptain
Ev
wprager
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Of the old guard, he's the one most likely to stick around a few years.

Hopefully we're that lucky.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

One thing's for sure. That Bobby Ry must be furious with ZBad's lack of shooting. ONLY 4 goals in 3 games!!!! Shameful! Wink

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Think that's an honest knock against Zibanejad, shot like that he needs to use it. Once he gets a little more experience playing the point on the PP he's going to be a threat every single time and that will open up other guys down low and give Karlsson some more room. Can't do what he did on Saturday missing the net high and wide like that but he'll learn and he does seem to have the ability to absorb what is being asked of him.. IE coachable which is just about the greatest asset any athlete can have.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Stone missed some stellar opportunities as well. They're thinking things through too much I would imagine.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

That was also a huge victory. So hard to know what to make of this team. They give their best performance of the year 2~ weeks ago to defeat STL, looking like they've turned the corner... then they Dung the bed for 5 games. Then this. I'd like for this to be one of those season defining performances that changes our course going forward, but we've been too inconsistent to really expect that. One game at a time, I guess.

Also: Karlsson with 23 shot attempts at the net. Vertigo

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MacLean GASSED!!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:That was also a huge victory. So hard to know what to make of this team. They give their best performance of the year 2~ weeks ago to defeat STL, looking like they've turned the corner... then they Dung the bed for 5 games. Then this. I'd like for this to be one of those season defining performances that changes our course going forward, but we've been too inconsistent to really expect that. One game at a time, I guess.

Also: Karlsson with 23 shot attempts at the net. Vertigo

To be fair, they played really well against Pittsburgh on Saturday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum