GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Lightning @ Sens - Sunday, Jan 4th, 7:00pm, TSN5

+3
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Go.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Gone. Now what?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just saw the highlights of the Boston game. Ryan's goal in OT was awesome. Guy's on fire.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I assume Lehner starts, but wouldn't be totally shocked if it was Anderson either.

I also assume Sideman will get into the lineup. Who comes out? Phillips? Gryba? Wiercioch? I wouldn't mind if they tried Ceci on the left side with Karlsson.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I wonder if Philips comes out for sideman. Probably more like Wiercioch.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I assume Lehner starts, but wouldn't be totally shocked if it was Anderson either.

I also assume Sideman will get into the lineup. Who comes out?  Phillips?  Gryba?  Wiercioch?  I wouldn't mind if they tried Ceci on the left side with Karlsson.

It might even be time for Seecee to take a Ceeseat.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We'll just have to wait and CeeSee.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, Florida lost (in regulation) and Luongo was injured. Gotta get at least a point tonight to keep up with the Bruins.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Always a good site: http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL/Eastern/Atlantic/Ottawa.html

Ottawa down to 20.4% chance of making playoffs after the loss though the odds swing wildly after a couple of wins or losses.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well that's basically the same odds that the last place team has to win McDavid

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:We'll just have to wait and CeeSee.

GDT: Lightning @ Sens - Sunday, Jan 4th, 7:00pm, TSN5 852933671

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not a great game tonight, but Tampa has got a lot of weapons. Lots of underrated guys like Tyler Johnson and Nikita Kucherov.

NEXT!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Die it was two games in two nights, but it was also just the second hand in almost a week. Really thought they'd have more in the tank then 20 minutes' worth. Lerner is struggling. That Stamkos goal want a great screened shot, or a deflection from close in. Just a great individual effort that should have resulted in a tired Turris and a faceoff in our end after Lehner makes a routine stop against the post. With Turris in tow there was nowhere for Stamkos to go, so no reason for Lehner to do anything fancy. Just stick to the post.

And on a second game in two nights sure would have loved to see a couple vets resting. Isn't this why Wideman was brought up?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Die it was two games in two nights, but it was also just the second hand in almost a week.  Really thought they'd have more in the tank then 20 minutes' worth.  Lerner is struggling.  That Stamkos goal want a great screened shot, or a deflection from close in.  Just a great individual effort that should have resulted in a tired Turris and a faceoff in our end after Lehner makes a routine stop against the post.  With Turris in tow there was nowhere for Stamkos to go, so no reason for Lehner to do anything fancy.  Just stick to the post.

And on a second game in two nights sure would have loved to see a couple vets resting. Isn't this why Wideman was brought up?

"Karls" Karlsson looked like he could use a little rest.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Abortion of a game. So disappointing not to even get one point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum