GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sens @ Flyers - Tuesday, Jan 6th, 7:00pm, TSN5

+4
Ev
wprager
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson vs Mason.

I don't think Giroux is playing, so that's good for the visiting team.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If Giroux is playing let's make it his last game. Ever.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He is playing, damn it. Sat him in my pool too.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bad PP. Good "road period" otherwise. That's fancytalk for "boring".

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OMG this was so boring. Sitting at Timmy's watching it on the FibeTV app. Waiting to pick my kid up so figured I'd enjoy a little free wifi. This was not enjoyable at all.

Legwand is a #2 overall? Phillips is #1, Turris is a3, I believe. Do we have a #4?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:OMG this was so boring.  Sitting at Timmy's watching it on the FibeTV app.  Waiting to pick my kid up so figured I'd enjoy a little free wifi.  This was not enjoyable at all.

Legwand is a #2 overall?  Phillips is #1, Turris is a3, I believe.  Do we have a  #4?

What are you talking about? Laugh1

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Turris is a perfect 2nd line centre.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Nice little play by JGP.

Kind of a nothing play, but good to see nonetheless. He's in the D zone, and Philly has pressure. He gets a chance to clear and winds up to shoot the puck out, but hesitates at the last second, realizing that he can break out instead. He and 9MM rush down the ice, JGP gets a little nothing shot on Mason, who holds on for an O zone FO.

Like I said, kind of a nothing play, but it's nice to see the Sens playing with some poise in their own end.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So JGP has been OK. Who comes out for Lazar?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:OMG this was so boring.  Sitting at Timmy's watching it on the FibeTV app.  Waiting to pick my kid up so figured I'd enjoy a little free wifi.  This was not enjoyable at all.

Legwand is a #2 overall?  Phillips is #1, Turris is a3, I believe.  Do we have a  #4?

He's talking about where they were drafted in the first round.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:

Legwand was picked 2nd overall after Vinny. Phillips was a 1st overall and Turris a 3rd overall.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is hard to watch.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Worst game I have seen in a while.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's not that there's a lack of effort...just.. Everything is a broken play. Bad ice too, I guess from whatever was in that arena earlier today.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Mike Hoffy Hoffman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum