GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Canucks @ Sens - Sunday, Dec 7th, 7pm, CityTV

+7
spader
LeCaptain
Ev
wprager
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The schedule doesn't get easier for the good guys. The Canucks got smoked by the Leafs last night. We might get another backup goalie in Eddie Lack, but he had a shutout earlier this week.

I'm guessing Anderson goes again, but can't be sure. I'd like to see Greening and Cowen back in the lineup.

Last edited by tim1_2 on Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stone should be back in tonight.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I think Hammond gets his first NHL start tonight but just a guess, would make sense. This is going to be a tough game for the Sens and if I had to guess another loss in coming. Doesn't get any easier with LA and Boston next up, they hit Buffalo twice this month but that's a team that is playing hard and winning some games now as well.

Only question going into tonight's game... is this MacLean's last game behind the bench?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Good to see the Stoner ship shape.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder if he's "scared to death" of losing his job at this point?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Vancouver played last night, the Sens had 6 more hours to get to Ottawa. Plus they've seen Miller for years and he's no Reimer.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Vancouver played last night, the Sens had 6 more hours to get to Ottawa.  Plus they've seen Miller for years and he's no Reimer.

Facing a tired team has been a recipe for success all season long. Expect a win.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Expect a win, prepare for a loss. Something on ice. Amiright?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm warming up to the idea of finishing bottom3-5

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wiercioch, Cowen, and Greening will all be scratched tonight.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michalek also out with an "injury".

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Wiercioch, Cowen, and Greening will all be scratched tonight.

Smith still plays, god bless his heart.

3 points in 25 games? He needs a bigger jersey.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Michalek also out with an "injury".

That's eleven forwards, isn't it?

Last edited by wprager on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They are carrying 13 forwards. If Greening and Michalek both sit then we have to call someone up or play with 11, or play Wiercioch up front.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:They are carrying 13 forwards.  If Greening and Michalek both sit then we have to call someone up or play with 11, or play Wiercioch up front.

you're forgetting Stone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum