GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sens @ Habs - Saturday, Dec 20th, 7pm,CityTV

+3
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
tim1_2
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Maybe Lehner?

Does Phillips come out?

Big game!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Karlsson played only 22mins last night due to the big lead. Should be fired up tonight.

Eller is back for the Habs and Pacioretty will be a game time decision.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Karlsson played only 22mins last night due to the big lead. Should be fired up tonight.

Eller is back for the Habs and Pacioretty  will be a game time decision.

Automatic win.

GDT: Sens @ Habs - Saturday, Dec 20th, 7pm,CityTV 050713gryba

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Huge game. Hat trick for Pageau, please.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lehner to start.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'm watching this with my Habs lovin g GF and her friend. LETS Diddle THESE female parental unit diddling diddles TONIGHT!

KILL THE HABS! Boxing

I wanna gloat.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm in for ending them.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:i'm watching this with my Habs lovin g GF and her friend. LETS Diddle THESE female parental unit diddling diddles TONIGHT!

KILL THE HABS! Boxing

I wanna gloat.

So do you have a bet going?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pacioretty is a game time decision. Apparently his injury is "muscular" and not a concussion. I was questioning sending someone to a hospital overnight to determine if it was a concussion (you are either concussed or you are not -- the 10 minute quiet room protocol should be sufficient; if it isn't then you're concussed). But now they are saying it is a muscular injury? Makes no sense to spend a night in hospital with a bruise.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Pacioretty is a game time decision.  Apparently his injury is "muscular" and not a concussion.  I was questioning sending someone to a hospital overnight to determine if it was a concussion (you are either concussed or you are not -- the 10 minute quiet room protocol should be sufficient; if it isn't then you're concussed).  But now they are saying it is a muscular injury?  Makes no sense to spend a night in hospital with a bruise.

Any calls to 9-11?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, so Lehner's given up his one bad goal so he should be solid the rest of the way.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not a bad first couple periods. Hopefully we don't run out of gas in the 3rd.

Is the forum sometimes not loading for anyone else?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Not a bad first couple periods. Hopefully we don't run out of gas in the 3rd.

Me.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Not a bad first couple periods. Hopefully we don't run out of gas in the 3rd.

Me.

#budget

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cody Ceci should be our #2 RD for the next 15 years please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum