GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Sens @ Booins: Saturday, Mov 1, 7:00 PM (CityTV, TVA)

+7
LeCaptain
NEELY
tim1_2
spader
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Get your game talk right here.

Previews:
http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/preview?gameId=400563730
http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2014020153
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/game/ottawa-senators-boston-bruins-20141101/Preview

So, are Sens a legitimate underdog against the resurgent Bruins (2-1-0 without Chara) or is it all adrenaline and the Sens, yet again, lucked out on the schedule?

Last edited by wprager on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wonder who starts? Anderson has 5 starts to Lehner's 4, their SV%/GAA are almost identical (Lehner is slightly ahead in both). But Lehner hasn't lost in regulation (3-0-1), has historically done well against Boston, and Anderson faced a ton of shots 2 nights ago. Of course Lehner could be a little tired himself, if Lennox is anything like most newborns.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Svedberg played Thursday against Buffalo, so we're probably seeing Rask, who has been a little inconsistent this season.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Boston is missing three regular defensemen: Chara, Miller (shoulder) and Krug (finger). With three AHL call-ups they "limited" the Sabres to 15 shots on goal (didn't they only get 10 against the Leafs?)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:Wonder who starts?  Anderson has 5 starts to Lehner's 4, their SV%/GAA are almost identical (Lehner is slightly ahead in both).  But Lehner hasn't lost in regulation (3-0-1), has historically done well against Boston, and Anderson faced a ton of shots 2 nights ago.  Of course Lehner could be a little tired himself, if Lennox is anything like most newborns.

Anderson was 2-1 against the Bs last season; Lehner was 0-1 in two games (relieved Anderson in one game) and had sub-.900 SV% in both games). So based on the most recent season Andy has done better against the Bruins.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They're saying booo-urns

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Uh-oh. This Dalai Lama guy is beginning to piss me off:

GAME DAY: Sens @ Booins: Saturday, Mov 1, 7:00 PM (CityTV, TVA) B1XbnEZIQAA0tnz

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Should be a pretty even game, but who knows. I'd go with Lehner personally, but neither choice is wrong.

If you're gonna put in Condra, I seriously have no IDE who you'd take out. The kid line shouldn't be you he's.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Can you translate the last bit ("...shouldn't be you he's")?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Because of the Dalai Lama at TD Place there's no morning skate there. Haven't seen any tweets about a skate at another location. So now updates on lineup changes or starting goalie.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Can you translate the last bit ("...shouldn't be you he's")?

Don't know why that happened. I meant the kid line shouldn't be touched. None of them taken out - Hoffman, lazar or stone.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:Can you translate the last bit ("...shouldn't be you he's")?

Don't know why that happened.  I meant the kid line shouldn't be touched.  None of them taken out - Hoffman, lazar or stone.  

I agree. I don't think they should you he that line. Give them time to develop as a group and see where it goes.

Last edited by spader on Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:Should be a pretty even game, but who knows.  I'd go with Lehner personally, but neither choice is wrong.  

If you're gonna put in Condra, I seriously have no IDE who you'd take out.  The kid line shouldn't be you he's.  

That's absurd. Of course there's a wrong answer. Since I have Andy but I don't have Lehner in my pool, Andy must start until I can trade for Lehner.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Game is on CityTV and TVA, by the way.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lehner gets the start tonight. Interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum