GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sabres @ Sens

+13
Hoags
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
Number Twenty Nine
rooneypoo
PTFlea
Ev
NEELY
Hobiesens
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

76GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They should send down gryba instead of ceci

77GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:02 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big PK here...

78GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:07 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nice win.

Welcome back Andy.

Hello Ceci.

79GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ceci on the ice down by 1...find a way to keep him

80GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:09 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Karlsson was frigging awful. Sens looked terrible in the second half of the game. thoroughly outplayed by the sabres. So much for killing them. 41 SOG by buffalo.

On the plus side Anderson was great. But terrible goal to give up. Ceci looked good too, not too out of place.

81GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not out of place at all...2 points is 2 points

82GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:33 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Up next is LA & St Louis... They need to smarten up .... fast..

83GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:13 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ceci looked great! Andy was unreal. I'll gladly take those points.

84GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:39 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

3 back. And even better, clear sailing, no-one else in the way.

85GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:39 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

BTW, what's with Burke's hair? Awful.

86GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:54 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:How will they NOT win this game?

Even if the D sucks.

Didnt see the game but from the highlights Anderson had to steal one so...

87GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:14 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:
Ev wrote:How will they NOT win this game?

Even if the D sucks.

Didnt see the game but from the highlights Anderson had to steal one so...

They may have the worst record, but they are not the worst team. They are not playing two (or was it three?) teenagers in the lineup, they are playing for a coach that is very popular with players, and they are playing a very different type of hockey. Plus the bar has not just been lowered but dropped to the freaking floor, so they are playing with no pressure.

88GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:18 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Buffalo is a terrible team, Prags, don't defend them.

Welcome back, Mr. Anderson. We've missed you.

Ceci +2 on the night, along with Ryan and Turris. Spezza didn't do much (1 shot), but he went 20-2 on faceoffs. Yes, 20-2. Pageau went 7-3. Turris went 6-8 and Smith went 6-7.3 Makes Spezza's 20-2 even more impressive. Maybe he's changing into Zenon Konopka minus the fighting.

Yeah, these past few games, while we're picking up points, aren't exactly inspiring confidence in me that this team has "turned the corner". Big games coming up, we'll see.

89GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:44 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nice to see my boy Z. Smith get one.

Take the win. Gotta keep getting better.

LA on Saturday... that will be a huge test. We'll need full on #BEASTMODE from Mr. Anderson.

Matrix

90GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:07 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

F'ing 2pm game on Saturday. Next Saturday too, against Phoenix. F. That.

91GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:29 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

On the Gryba fight:

http://www.bonksmullet.com/2013/12/photoshop-battle-eric-gryba.html

92GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:44 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Anyone have any doubts who the best center in Ottawa is at this point? Put anyone with Turris and his game doesn't change and he gets the same production. Guy is a legit #1 in the NHL.

93GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:17 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

More importantly, the sens have bucked the trend of winning one and losing two. That goes a long way and to earn points in 4 straight games is a big boost. 2-0-2 record moved them up like 3 spots. Imagine if they could actually put a proper winning streak together...

That said, that was an ugly game last night. I wonder if the flu bug is catching up to the sens, even Bobby Ryan who had an outstanding game last night played barely over 11 mins. If not, it's pretty sad that Craig Anderson had to bail out the sens last night against the worst team in the league.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum