GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sabres @ Sens

+13
Hoags
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
Number Twenty Nine
rooneypoo
PTFlea
Ev
NEELY
Hobiesens
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

121GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 9 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:37 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:
wprager wrote:
LeKing wrote:
Ev wrote:How will they NOT win this game?

Even if the D sucks.

Didnt see the game but from the highlights Anderson had to steal one so...

They may have the worst record, but they are not the worst team.  They are not playing  two (or was it three?) teenagers in the lineup, they are playing for a coach that is very popular with players, and they are playing a very different type of hockey.  Plus the bar has not just been lowered but dropped to the freaking floor, so they are playing with no pressure.

How many players in Buffalo are better than Karlsson, Turris and Ryan? It shouldn`t be close.

Karlsson has been playing like crap the last couple games. He might have the flu. Pierre mentioned (yesterday?) how in the game at Buffalo Phillips had more icetime than Karlsson. Something's not quite right there.

Buffalo is also playing loosey-goosey, as Grapes likes to say. No pressure on them.

122GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 9 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:15 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I thought Conacher has played a lot better since sitting for that game.

123GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 9 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:33 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
NEELY wrote:Home stretch will help here... Kings are coming off 2 wins in a row on a road trip and I suspect they might come out flat tomorrow for what amounts to an 11 am game for them.  If the Sens can bounce back from that performance last night and play even with the Kings they can pull out 2 points.

Kings last played in the West a week ago (Dec. 8).  Assuming they traveled to Montreal on the 9th, they will have had 4 four nights in the Eastern time zone.  I remember a trip to Europe where I was fine the first three days and then the jet lag hit me like a ton of bricks.  Going back West was a very different story.  So, yeah, the Kings could very well lay an egg tomorrow. And even if they don't, if Anderson plays like he did last night the Sens will be in good shape.

"Kings could very well lay an egg tomorrow"

Nope.

124GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 9 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:54 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
NEELY wrote:Home stretch will help here... Kings are coming off 2 wins in a row on a road trip and I suspect they might come out flat tomorrow for what amounts to an 11 am game for them.  If the Sens can bounce back from that performance last night and play even with the Kings they can pull out 2 points.

Kings last played in the West a week ago (Dec. 8).  Assuming they traveled to Montreal on the 9th, they will have had 4 four nights in the Eastern time zone.  I remember a trip to Europe where I was fine the first three days and then the jet lag hit me like a ton of bricks.  Going back West was a very different story.  So, yeah, the Kings could very well lay an egg tomorrow. And even if they don't, if Anderson plays like he did last night the Sens will be in good shape.

"Kings could very well lay an egg tomorrow"

Nope.

I guess "could" just can't compete against "hindsight". I'm not sure what's real any more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum