GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sabres @ Sens

+13
Hoags
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
Number Twenty Nine
rooneypoo
PTFlea
Ev
NEELY
Hobiesens
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

31GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:13 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Calling it now - Ceci won't be back to Bingo

32GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:14 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Who's gonna play with EK?

33GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:17 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:I would've rather seen Claesson recalled (AHL leader in +/- at +17), but am excited to see Ceci all the same.  Buy tickets, should be a good game tonight!

Claeson is super close but there is absolutely no need to rush him... will be an NHLer though.

34GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:18 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:It's Buffalo. It'll be OK lol

Considering this is a must - win game, I don't see why they're experimenting and Cussing around. And the fact that it's buffalo doesn't change anything, need points in the bank and I wouldn't put it past our team to lose to teams worse than them. Has happened already a few times.

Expect a high scoring game I guess....

35GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:19 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Calling it now - Ceci won't be back to Bingo

I'll take that bet, lol.  This is an opportunity to see where Ceci is at for both Ceci and the organization.

Once Cowen is back, Ceci is back as well.

Last edited by NEELY on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

36GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:22 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
Ev wrote:It's Buffalo. It'll be OK lol

Considering this is a must - win game, I don't see why they're experimenting and Cussing around. And the fact that it's buffalo doesn't change anything, need points in the bank and I wouldn't put it past our team to lose to teams worse than them. Has happened already a few times.

Expect a high scoring game I guess....

I don't know what you are smoking? Do you think they are better with Kassian in the lineup or Pageau?

Also, it's not like BoroCop or Ceci should be the difference between a W or a L. BoroCop had some games here, give someone else a turn.

37GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:29 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I'm not talking about kassian and pageau. And as far the rest of the changes go, yeah there's significant turn over between the team that is playing consistently well (relatively) and the team playing tonight. No Cowen, no methot. Gryba hasn't been great, and u got an unproven entity in ceci and, uh, I don't know...Boro was freaking playing great when he was up here?

No right now is not the time to be 'giving ppl a chance '. That's the kind of talk the sabres board has or the blackhawks board has. Sens are in dire need of points that they can't afford to piss away. Are you smoking something to think the sens are a lock to win the division? Or perhaps ur more confident in the sens earning wins against kings and blues....what's our record against the west again?

38GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:30 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Woah.

Methot out with flu.

Ceci called up and will be in tonight.

Pagau in.

Anderson starts.

GO SENS GO!!!

39GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:30 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:

I'll take that bet, lol.  This is an opportunity to see where Ceci is at for both Ceci and the organization.

if ceci sticks, you have to change your avatar to you in your beer league game

40GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:35 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ceci - Phillips pairing tonight.

41GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:36 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Woah.

Methot out with flu.

Pagau in.

Anderson starts.

GO SENS GO!!!

Wonder why they started Andy when Lehner vs Miller was so good.

42GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:37 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Ceci - Phillips pairing tonight.

Nice touch. Probably something young Philly will look back fondly upon when he's cut loose at the end of the season.

43GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:38 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:Woah.

Methot out with flu.

Pagau in.

Anderson starts.

GO SENS GO!!!

Wonder why they started Andy when Lehner vs Miller was so good.

Probably as simple as it's the Gregger's turn.

44GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:40 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:

if ceci sticks, you have to change your avatar to you in your beer league game

That would probably be one of me rolling my eyes at some dude going down to block a shot.

45GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:47 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Boro played pretty good for the first couple games and then kind of levelled off. He wasn't "freaking great", although I will say he was good.

Ceci might be better.

The one thing I don't get is calling up another righty. That's why I say Claesson would've made more sense - he's left handed.

Apparently Corvo will play the left side tonight.

46GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:58 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Yes, Borowiecki was freaking great relatively speaking with the play of cowen, gryba being terrible. If you're gonna call up claesson because he makes sense as a lefty, well then boro is a lefty AND has plenty of experience at the NHL level. Saying it now, dumb move to call up ceci as a replacement for methot.

Hopefully I'm eating crow by the end of the night and sens find a way to win. And kassian may be useless, but sens record with him in the lineup is 7-2-5. Whatever it is, it's not bad.

47GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:01 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How will they NOT win this game?

Even if the D sucks.

48GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sabres @ Sens Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:03 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I love BoroCop. I think Kassian should get more ice time (especially playing against goonie mcgoonerson John Scott), but I can't really complain about Pageau getting in the lineup, and Ceci getting a shot after putting up fantastic AHL numbers.

My only gripe is Claesson also has good numbers (leads the AHL in +/-), and would've been more lineup friendly since he's a lefty.

I'm not sure having BoroCop in the lineup over Ceci gives us a better shot at winning, to be honest, and we won't really know until we see how Ceci performs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum