GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tassimo storage device

+3
tim1_2
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

91Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's great.

92Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:22 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Well, in that case, happy father's day.

And happy father's day to all you mofos out there.

93Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:23 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

T'was a glorious Father's Day of sitting on the couch, watching "professional" golfers get brought to tears at the US Open.

94Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:47 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

just take a bunch of wood and some varnish and all that Dung and make one yourself. We're men right?

95Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:just take a bunch of wood and some varnish and all that Dung and make one yourself. We're men right?

Sure thing, lefty.

96Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Another blow landed in the Tassimo vs. Keurig war.

http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/menu/single-serve-coffee.html

- Unknown Author

97Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Haven't had a coffee in 2+ years.

98Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:06 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Another blow landed in the Tassimo vs. Keurig war.

Vindication for W.P. Rager?

99Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:Haven't had a coffee in 2+ years.
Haven't had a coffee in 2+ minutes.

- Unknown Author

100Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

$8.99 for 14. Stupid me, I'll give it a try, of course. To order online you have to order 2 (minimum order is $15) and then add $6.82 for shipping! Wow, talk about a rip. This is going straight to the corporate coffers as it bypasses the franchisees (unless you buy at a bricks&mortar store).

Maybe I'll wait for a coupon or sale.

101Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Vindication for W.P. Rager?
You nailed it!

#SSFTuesdays

102Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:38 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I am sipping a Tim Hortons brewed K-Cup as I type. Tastes like Tim.

103Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:02 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I am sipping a Tim Hortons brewed K-Cup as I type.  Tastes like Tim.
Tastes like yourself? Eww!

Did you get it at the drive through, I assume? Was it the same price as online? I'm not a fan of that price but my wife's favorite is Newman's Own and it runs $9.50 for 12, regular price, and my favorite (which I've only had once because of the price) is Barrista something-or-other (a very generic-looking package) runs $10.50 or $11 in some places for 12. Too bad Costco doesn't carry them.

Anyhow, the Tim's one is better (pricewise) than those, but I don't buy the others unless they are on sale.

104Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:11 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I am sipping a Tim Hortons brewed K-Cup as I type.  Tastes like Tim.
Tastes like yourself? Eww!

Did you get it at the drive through, I assume? Was it the same price as online? I'm not a fan of that price but my wife's favorite is Newman's Own and it runs $9.50 for 12, regular price, and my favorite (which I've only had once because of the price) is Barrista something-or-other (a very generic-looking package) runs $10.50 or $11 in some places for 12. Too bad Costco doesn't carry them.

Anyhow, the Tim's one is better (pricewise) than those, but I don't buy the others unless they are on sale.
My wife bought it at a Tim Hortons. I have no idea what the price was, but such trivial matters concern me not. I am the anti-Euge.

105Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:21 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

$8.99 for 14.  Stupid me, I'll give it a try, of course.  To order online you have to order 2 (minimum order is $15) and then add $6.82 for shipping!  Wow, talk about a rip.  This is going straight to the corporate coffers as it bypasses the franchisees (unless you buy at a bricks&mortar store).

FTFY

106Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:26 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

$8.99 for 14.  Stupid me, I'll give it a try, of course.  To order online you have to order 2 (minimum order is $15) and then add $6.82 for shipping!  Wow, talk about a rip.  This is going straight to the corporate coffers as it bypasses the franchisees (unless you buy at a bricks&mortar store).

FTFY
You know me well.

Bought three backpacks at Dell.ca. $20 ($30 off), $30 ($33 off) and $32 ($56 off). Color selection is a little limited so for other kid (who is a bit of a fashionista) she'll have to wait. Free shipping so I save a few bucks on gas and an hour or so shopping. And if I'm shopping with them in tow I probably save another $20-25 feeding them lunch at the mall.

I'm literally almost getting these for free! Vertigo 

107Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How do Backpacks at Dell.ca link to Tassimo and single serve Timmy's coffee? Planning to fill those back packs with Timmy's coffee???
Ahhhhh! 

- Unknown Author

108Tassimo storage device - Page 7 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:26 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:How do Backpacks at Dell.ca link to Tassimo and single serve Timmy's coffee?  Planning to fill those back packs with Timmy's coffee???
Ahhhhh! 
Perhaps to be used as makeshift Tassimo storage devices?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum