GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tassimo storage device

+3
tim1_2
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

16Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 10:02 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:We have that rotating tower one and mix up different ones in each column...

You CRAZY MAN!
Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Meh. A compromise on counter space. Wink

17Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 12:35 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:

This manufacturer sells at Sears too. We're having a hell of a time just finding these (and the rack) in stock.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

18Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Thu May 23, 2013 11:50 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Clutch specifically said he's seen the 3-4 variety holders, and wants one that will hold a bunch more. Mixing them up in a pullout drawer is an option, but not the best one.
Stack multiple ones on top of each other. 3, 6, 9, 12...

Huzzah!

We have that rotating tower one and mix up different ones in each column...

Tassimo storage device - Page 2 437064d8-b216-45fc-9cde-7c2c6a41cee6_LC71988

Not interested in spending over $100 just to fit 9 varieties.

19Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Thu May 23, 2013 12:12 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Clutch specifically said he's seen the 3-4 variety holders, and wants one that will hold a bunch more. Mixing them up in a pullout drawer is an option, but not the best one.

Huzzah!

WHAT? You cheap bastard. You're starting to sound like Prags!

20Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Thu May 23, 2013 12:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Huzzah!

Nothing wrong with saving a few bucks if it don't cost you nothin'.

Cheers

21Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Thu May 23, 2013 1:10 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Nothing wrong with saving a few bucks if it don't cost you nothin'.

Tassimo storage device - Page 2 574714

Tassimo storage device - Page 2 106227

22Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Thu May 23, 2013 1:16 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh heh.

23Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Thu May 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Huzzah!

Maybe I just have a problem paying more to store tassimos than it cost me for the machine. Wink

- Unknown Author

24Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Thu May 23, 2013 9:47 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Huzzah!

Maybe I just have a problem paying more to store tassimos than it cost me for the machine. Wink
Dollarama it is!

Or just put them all in a big jar.

Then it's like an adventure.

You never know what you gonna get...

25Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Fri May 24, 2013 6:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Get one of those lottery ball drums.

26Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat May 25, 2013 10:53 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I'm thinking of getting a nespresso. Anyone try them ?

27Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat May 25, 2013 1:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:I'm thinking of getting a nespresso. Anyone try them ?

Their ads make me think they are trying awfully hard to compensate for something. If you need Penelope Cruz acting all sultry and seductive, then maybe they are trying to not make it about the coffee.

But, who knows. I'd read that Nespresso makes espresso-sized pours, only, so if you want a mug in the morning, not for you. Also expensive, and proprietary (can get good K-Cups at Costco at 50c/cup; there's also the in-store brand at 40c but it's not as good).

28Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat May 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:I'm thinking of getting a nespresso. Anyone try them ?

don't know much about them but you can get a Tassimo for around $60 on sale at Independent grocer (cheaper than Wal-Mart) and you can make Cappucino's with it. You can also get a wide variety of brands such as Second Cup, Nabob, and even Tim Hortons. Most of them come in "Large" which to me is about a medium cup of coffee but there are some that give you "X Large" which is just about the size of your average travel mug of coffee.

- Unknown Author

29Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat May 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Prices for T - discs are also competitive with Keurig.

- Unknown Author

30Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat May 25, 2013 3:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Prices for T - discs are also competitive with Keurig.

I can get a 40-cent K-cup (Kirkland brand) that will fill an 8-oz mug. Are you telling me you can get an 10-oz Tassimo coffee (that is still better than a cup from Burger King, that is) for 40 cents?

31Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat May 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Presidents choice premium blend is $22 for 50 T Discs which is 44 cents. They're quite good.

- Unknown Author

32Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat May 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

And they're 11 ounces.

- Unknown Author

33Tassimo storage device - Page 2 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat May 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Another thing to keep in mind is Bocsh is the maker of Tassimo.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum